Anyone else around 5'2 starting @ around 270lbs

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    adowde02 wrote: »
    Started at 287, 5"2 yself and 28 years old with two children. Would like another child soon. I am currently at 208 which is up from my lowest weight of 192 (last September 2014). I would like to lose another 25 pounds before my last child. Add me and lets keep eachother encouraged! :)
    Good luck on the baby girl :smile:
  • amrcj
    amrcj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Anna and just started this app a few months back. I am 5'5 and 240. I have two children and 34 years old! This is my heaviest and gained wait due to stopping smoking and became a stay at home mom! I have began exercising regularly and using this app to help me with my daily calorie intake! It's helping tremendously and all we can do is continue to work hard! Please add me if you would like! Motivation from others truly helps!
  • HeidiLynn7
    HeidiLynn7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 315 at the beginning of my journey a yr and a half ago I am now 202 and still going my ultimate goal is 120 and I WILL be there eventually lol I am also 5'2 so believe me it's not easy I exercise four times a week and I owe my results to MFP and the gym just stay under your cal goal eat what you want and stay motivated one lb at a time but I was right were you are and it is possible!!! good luck!!! you can do it lol
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Hi, 5'3'' and my highest weight was 232 pounds, I am at 188 now and working towards 140-135 pounds long term weight.
  • gracesluckystar2015
    Options
    Sassyk35 wrote: »
    Hi I am 5:3 and started here 3 weeks ago at 19st1lb and now weigh 18st6lb so I have a long way to go, my overall aim is that I would love to be able to go to a normal clothes shop and buy something without thinking does it go up to size 22 even size 24 in some shops , it would make going out and work clothes etc so much easier . I've lost 9lb so far and I hope to lose another 1st 6lb by Christmas then I plan to set another goal
    Hi welcome! Do you mean you were 191 lbs & now 186 lbs?

Hiya no 19st 1 lb is a total of 267 pounds and 18st 6lb is a total 258 pounds in in the uk and use stones :) 14 pound in a stone . I weigh in again on sat so hoping I've lost more .
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I am 5 feet 2 inches. I started at just about 240 pounds in Nov 2012, lost 75 pounds, had surgery and moved from US to Germany, gained back 25 pounds during that time. Now back on the wagon trying to lose about 50 more pounds. I'm currently 185ish with a goal of 135.

Before

f0xw2kyuy6f3.jpg

About 175 lbs

9s4vhrtdtpli.jpg

• TammyRoach1
    TammyRoach1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'2 and I weigh 250 lbs. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I want to be healthier for myself and my family. I need motivation.
  • Gperez0628
    Gperez0628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", started at 262lbs last August. Current weight: 180lbs :) We can do it!

• Gperez0628
    Gperez0628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • mg_ellakkis
    mg_ellakkis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bmskid wrote: »
    Hello there. I am 5 feet 2 inches. I started at just about 240 pounds in Nov 2012, lost 75 pounds, had surgery and moved from US to Germany, gained back 25 pounds during that time. Now back on the wagon trying to lose about 50 more pounds. I'm currently 185ish with a goal of 135.

Before

f0xw2kyuy6f3.jpg

About 175 lbs

9s4vhrtdtpli.jpg

Amazing job...
  • steviejo13
    steviejo13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! 5'3" and started at 264. It's taking me a bit of time and a few injuries but in finally down to 230. Trying this app to keep track of my eating habits bit started shakeology this year and it's been amazing! Let me know if you'd like to be friends, I'm always looking for new motivators!