Carb crisis! Heellppp!!

Options
124»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Just saw where you live, ask, tell your boss you need at least on day where you can leave early to go shopping. Seeing that you are helping cause 50% of the staff has left.

Yes, tell the boss you are burning out and they need to hire more people.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    ryry62685 wrote: »
    JayLeitao wrote: »
    Fair enough, I can definitely say I'm NOT eating too many calories though. I usually never hit over 1000 and my activity levels are high. The rest of me is toned but it's just the belly. It's just the one meal a day and I'm constantly active so I had the carbs pegged as the issue. Clearly I AM misunderstanding but then how the hell is it I have some excess stomach when I eat once a day and am active constantly?

And
    What kind of job is this? I thought it was illegal in the US to make a person work for 13 hours with just one break.

I'm guessing you live in a rural area? I don't think I would survive in an area without 24-hour grocery stores!

I live in a little village in a random part of Spain ha, and I'm basically being helpful seeming as how 50% of the staff quit and we can't find anyone else!

How are you arriving at the 1000 calorie figure? All the meals you listed in your OP could all easily be 1000+ meals by themselves.

There may be a chance they don't respond. Something about 90 days passing or something like that.