Are there any ladies here with Hypothyroidism and PCOS?

Options
2»

Replies

• downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to send you a message. I have hypothyroidism and learned I had it after labwork about 15 years ago. I gained a lot of weight in high school despite being very active with playing basketball. I did lose my hair too. I'm going to send you a message with my current regime that really helps me!

I have both too, been trying to lose weight since November 2014 but I keep stalling and no success. Please friend me and send me ur regimen thank you
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and had hypothyroid and lost hair and even had bald spots. I think all of it was due to stress and so I took myself off all medication and cut all my hair off, which scared the barber since my hair was long, accept for balding on top. Stop talking to family which reduced my stress greatly. I start losing weight, but then gained it back. I think that is not always what or how much you put in your mouth, but how much you exercise. When I don't exercise the weight comes back on. Because when you don't exercise or keep motivated your cortisol levels rise (stress hormone) which makes you eat more and be lazy.
  • alynnhutchinson
    Options
    I do! I am 30 and just had a TLH to cure excessive bleeding. I am struggling to lose weight and need to lose over 100 lbs. I am constantly craving sugar and carbs. I feel like its a no win battle sometimes.