why you are on MFP and something you should not do naked...

Options

Replies

• sylf1966
    sylf1966 Posts: 52
    Options
    To log calories and get healthy and yes loose weight. Would not wash the car naked! Neighbors may frown upon that! :)
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Still here even though I'm at goal weight. Need to be accountable to myself.

What not to do naked--go shopping at the mall.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My Dr. Recommended the site and it has helped me understand and control not only my eating but my blood sugar also. I suggest not gardening naked, you'll sunburn delicate areas!
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I think PANCAKES would be an appropriate explanation for both inquiries. :laugh:
  • no1texan
    no1texan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It probably would not be so bad wearing an apron.:smile:
  • strongestgirl10
    strongestgirl10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm here to transform from chunky power lifter to shredded GODDESS~ What not to do naked - cut your cats nails...omg ..*shakes head*
  • amandaemory2
    amandaemory2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am here to motivate myself and learn everyday as I go that the life I had was the wrong one and I can change the future by knowledge. I added MFP after reading about it on a Biggest Loser article. This was highly recommended. I tried it out and loved it so far. Something you should never do naked is boil water (OUCH)
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    im here to figure out my caloric intake, and i think you should do EVERYTHING naked:wink:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. I just wanted to say Welcome - great thread title.

I'm here because it is the best tool for the job, and I like the interaction with others with the same goals.

Don't skydive naked. I've done it, but you just can't be 100% sure where you are going to land.

Awkward.

That was YOU?!?!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My friends talked me into joining here ....... am very glad they did !

And it's not too smart to try & clip a cat's nails while you're naked :sad:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon this site after finding out my accidental diet had me getting smaller. I have stayed for the laughter, the tears, the drama, and the confusion. You shouldn't shovel snow, naked.
  • intuen
    intuen Posts: 7
    Options
    Drink tea or coffee!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    My dyslexic brain read this as "Why are you on MFP when you should be naked?"

And... I really can't figure out why.
    I guffawed because I read that too!

Do it all naked. Yes, I just cooked dinner. Naked.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I like it.

Nobody should do star jumps naked.
  • richvparr
    richvparr Posts: 1
    Options
    Speaking of riding motorcycles, I love them but I wouldn't suggest riding one naked. But naked passengers are all good :) Oh and I'm here for the accountability.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I am here to become a better version of me. Never, I repeat, never play paintball naked. You know where everyone is going to aim, and when you get tagged your "paintballs" are going to be mad!
  • DancesWithBirds
    DancesWithBirds Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a calorie counter app and found this one. I've stayed because it's worked and I enjoy the social atmosphere.

You probably shouldn't trail blaze naked. You might never find all the ticks and goat heads afterwards...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the entertainment and that diet tracking thingy.

Never interview naked . . . unless you're a stripper.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am here to receive and give encouragement on my journey to lose weight and get healthy.
    You should not play twister naked...:)

actually that sounds kind of fun lol... need to bring this up with my boyfriend :blushing:
    628462 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just discovered mfp, and I am hoping to lose 20-40lbs for beach tropical vacation in 16 weeks
    You shouldn't ride public transportation naked! :-)