Kim's and Kanye's stupid baby name

Options
123457»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    That's sad. Kim's body sure went south with the pregnancy. :laugh:
    Well that's a pretty b*tchy and uncalled for thing to say. Don't figure you've been through a pregnancy.

I have! 2 of them actually and I thought her joke was pretty funny.
    You know you don't have to gain 80 lbs during a pregnancy if you pay attention to what you eat and exercise, right?
    It's not like she was bedbound with a medical condition.
    Also, the fact that she wore designer clothes in bigger sizes instead of maternity clothes really didn't help.

I have 2 kids and gained a lot in my 2nd pregnancy, and I still thought the joke was bit funny. She's only short isn't she, and she dressed incredibly badly, which made her look a lot bigger. I'm 5'6 and wore nice maternity clothes when I was pregnant so I managed to look ok,despite being massive!

I'm sure she'll lose the weight soon anyway.

As for the name....I hope it's a joke and she's actually got a nicer name. Still, she'll go to school with other celeb kids with equally ridiculous names.

I teach in an English secondary school and we have some pupils with pretty strange names!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    pregnant kate:

cn_image.size.royal-watch-kate-3-15.jpg

pregnant jessica:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLe2fiMKR6H89aC6Pc07-wl7NpWoUAPwvxkYL15tdwNCJH9SEMrA

i rest my case
    You probably ought to use a more fair comparison. That was Jessica about to give birth, and probably a very very early pregnancy Kate.

If you really want to rest your case dear, do better research! lol

Kate had to tell people very early on as she was hospitalised due to bad morning sickness. She's naturally tiny anyway, and being constantly in the public eye means she wants to keep looking slim. Plus puking lots tends to keep your weight down!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Pretty sad when you make a baby simply for publicity.... I blame all those morons who watch the Kardashian show for giving them an outlet for their garbage!

I'm with you on that.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    The difference between Kate and Kim is classy vs trashy...I rest MY case!

^^^Best post yet!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    This is funny I would like to Quote most of the responses on here :laugh: My Brother always said when he had a son he was going to name him Jett His last name is Black ) Jett Black :noway: Then he would say to Quote Foghorn Leg Horn " That was a Joke Son"
    I once dated this guy with the last name of Sale. We ALWAYS joked about having a son named "Clarance"

I had a maths teacher named Mike Hunt.

I pinky swear it's true.

Had a science teacher named *kitten*. You can imagine all the jokes and comments he had to deal with.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    That's sad. Kim's body sure went south with the pregnancy. :laugh:
    Well that's a pretty b*tchy and uncalled for thing to say. Don't figure you've been through a pregnancy.

I have! 2 of them actually and I thought her joke was pretty funny.
    You know you don't have to gain 80 lbs during a pregnancy if you pay attention to what you eat and exercise, right?
    It's not like she was bedbound with a medical condition.
    Also, the fact that she wore designer clothes in bigger sizes instead of maternity clothes really didn't help.

I have 2 kids and gained a lot in my 2nd pregnancy, and I still thought the joke was bit funny. She's only short isn't she, and she dressed incredibly badly, which made her look a lot bigger. I'm 5'6 and wore nice maternity clothes when I was pregnant so I managed to look ok,despite being massive!

I'm sure she'll lose the weight soon anyway.

As for the name....I hope it's a joke and she's actually got a nicer name. Still, she'll go to school with other celeb kids with equally ridiculous names.

I teach in an English secondary school and we have some pupils with pretty strange names!
    I won't criticize her body, but she really did make some terribly unfortunate fashion choices.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i like the name.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    meh she can change it, It def could have been worse
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So much hatred for two people.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Surprised it wasn't, "Knorth"!
  • bigbear167
    bigbear167 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ah who cares really!!
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Some child stars are named Apple, Tu Morrow, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Daisy Boo, and Poppy Honey.
    North does seem that stupid compared to others.
  • Tubtui
    Tubtui Posts: 53
    Options
    Love the reactions on twitter:

'Y'all making fun of North West for that baby's name but she going straight to the top.......... and slightly to the left.'

'Her siblings "South", "Wild Wild" and "Mae" are coming soon...'