Which is your biggest meal?

Options
I try to space out meals to avoid hunger, but it seams like I need to snack up till lunch. Which seams to be my biggest meal. I work out in the early morning.

Replies

• bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Had 1000 of my 1800 calories as pancakes today so that was fun =)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Lunch here.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    my biggest meal is my lunch_
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hardly any time to eat at breakfast or lunch (I'm a teacher) so dinner is the big meal for me.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Evening meal.
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Dinner!! I can handle a light breakfast and decent lunch but I like that big meal to end the day.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day and how hungry I am. Usually, everything is spread out pretty evenly. :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Always dinner for me. I don't eat breakfast, usually have a moderate sized lunch (600-900 calories), and a big dinner (1000-1300 calories).
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my biggest meal, 800-900, is my breakfast, but most often my breakfast and lunch are about the same with dinner being the lowest
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I eat throughout the day, but usually over half of my calories are dinner and dessert
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I eat throughout the day, but usually over half of my calories are dinner and dessert

Same. Or even well over half. I have 1000 kj at breakfast and the same amount for lunch, then the rest is dinner & dessert.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Dinner is my large meal. Usually around 50% of my calorie intake
  • hayleycharper
    hayleycharper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dinner is my largest meal.. I have 300 breakfast, 400 lunch, 500 dinner and 200 for snacks. This works better for me as I never get hungry and I'm not fussed on eating too much in the mornings.
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My biggest meal would be my evening snacks 700 calories then dinner then lunch then breakfast should maybe try and change that
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I am doing IF. My big/only meal is around six p.m. Then I have a snack later.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Calorie wise my meals are pretty even. Dinner is the largest in terms of size.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Dinner for me, my breakfast is around 250 cal, lunch 300 cal, dinner around 550 cal then the rest as snacks or drinks.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Dinner. Usually is 500-600 calories, unless I have soup (which I always do the night before weigh in, haha). Soup is around 350 calories or less.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Both of them are about the same.
  • BenJDarling
    BenJDarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing for every meal. Chicken and broccoli