Any Supplement takers for weight loss???

Options
2»

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    cryshot7 wrote: »
    I googled CICO supplements but nothing came up. Where do you find this? I was just curious!

Calories in < calories out...

That's weight loss, lol

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I googled CICO supplements but nothing came up. Where do you find this? I was just curious!

Calories in/ Calories out = CICO not a supplement and no supplement is needed for weight loss.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    It isn't a supplement. It means that you put less calories in to your body than you put out. In English eat less than you burn off. Tablets don't work, you are just giving your money away.
    Set up a food diary on here instead, works much better :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I have embarrassingly tried every, "Weight loss supplement," and I can promise you, nothing works like CICO.

I also noticed that those "weight loss supplements" only work with CICO anyway. :D
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I usually take ( when i remember) is Cla pills. For total body lean. & on occasions i take fat burners to help me boost up my workouts
    What are cla pills?

Fat burners may give you a workout boost, but could that be because of the caffeine? You can take all the fat burners you want and gain weight if you eat too much.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Less eating, more moving did it for me, particularly the more moving part was essential. Also logging your food truthfully (buy a food scale), cutting out fizzy drinks (unnecessary calories) - I am a water and tea total - has helped me a lot.
    Best of luck
    Stef.
    P.S. Supplements do not (!) help! You need to change your eating habits if you want to lose and maintain weight! I have maintained now for a year without problems.