hello friends

Options
Here we go lol I guess we shall see how this works everyone be nice and no complaining please Lmbo have fun and meet some new people!:)

Replies

• YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Also for you who dont know me my name is Spencer I'm 22 and I didn't start losing weight till last year in November I lost 90lbs and kept it off since lol:)
  • kccurtis2
    kccurtis2 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hola friend!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Haha what's up?
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    Being distracted by mfp. I need to be doing housework! Lol
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Haha get off here and get it done!!!
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Holla!!!!! You did it Yay!!!!!
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    I am I am!!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    kccurtis2 wrote: »
    I am I am!!

Good lol now!!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    stewartm82 wrote: »
    Holla!!!!! You did it Yay!!!!!

Yeah sorry it took so long I was asleep lol but I hope this works plus it will keep people occupied and we can share recipes and stuff like that!!:)
  • Okie_Gal
    Options
    I just made homemade cookie dough for the kids....rice crispy chocolate chip...and I didn't eat any of it lol! It was hard but all of you motivate and inspire me to get it done and DO THIS!!!!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    That is so awesome to hear! I'm proud of you!!:) you have more willpower then me when it comes to cookies haha
  • Okie_Gal
    Options
    Well Oreos is another story..I can't keep them in the house because they r my weakness! Anything w Oreos in it lol!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Omg I had fudge stuffed oreos last night!!! Those were the bomb lol I could eat a million of them!:) my daughter and I eat them she breaks em apart eats the cream filling and then give me the cookies lol...it's a system we got!:)
  • fortheholyspirit
    Options
    Hi. Tracy here
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Hey Tracy!:)
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    I just made homemade cookie dough for the kids....rice crispy chocolate chip...and I didn't eat any of it lol! It was hard but all of you motivate and inspire me to get it done and DO THIS!!!!

You are my hero! Haha.
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    I do not bake when I am trying to eat right. I will nibble at it till its gone. So nope... Not a good idea! Lol
  • Okie_Gal
    edited September 2015
    Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    Omg I had fudge stuffed oreos last night!!! Those were the bomb lol I could eat a million of them!:) my daughter and I eat them she breaks em apart eats the cream filling and then give me the cookies lol...it's a system we got!:)

Drooling
  • Okie_Gal
    Options
    kccurtis2 wrote: »

You are my hero! Haha.

All of u r my heroes!!! So thankful for yall!
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »

I thought we were here to encourage and inspire healthy eating.

This feels more like taunting. :/