Lol
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree, he is taunting! Lol
  • texascookie195
    texascookie195 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Brian form Texas, I started getting serious about three months ago and have lost almost 17 lbs since!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey now lol I'm sorry your right I shouldn't have said anything Lmbo. I'm very impressed with you all for keeping straight!:)

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    kccurtis2 wrote: »
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    Omg I had fudge stuffed oreos last night!!! Those were the bomb lol I could eat a million of them!:) my daughter and I eat them she breaks em apart eats the cream filling and then give me the cookies lol...it's a system we got!:)

I thought we were here to encourage and inspire healthy eating.

This feels more like taunting. :/

I ate pretty terribly last night. I had a Blazin' Texan burger and fries from Applebee's. My dinner was like 1500 calories. Good thing I ate light the rest of the day. Still full from last night though.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Hi! I am Brian form Texas, I started getting serious about three months ago and have lost almost 17 lbs since!

Right on congrats bro I'm so glad to hear that!!:)
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Wow, great job! U can do this!!!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Omg I had fudge stuffed oreos last night!!! Those were the bomb lol I could eat a million of them!:) my daughter and I eat them she breaks em apart eats the cream filling and then give me the cookies lol...it's a system we got!:)

I ate pretty terribly last night. I had a Blazin' Texan burger and fries from Applebee's. My dinner was like 1500 calories. Good thing I ate light the rest of the day. Still full from last night though.

That sounds really good lol yeah that's what counts not blowing through your calories
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am AnnMaire from Ohio. I started this journey and 4 months ago and have lost 32lbs so far. I am glad I have found such a supportive group of MFP friends. It is great to come on here and see everyone's triumphs and struggles. Makes me realize I am not in this alone.
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    extacymoon wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I am AnnMaire from Ohio. I started this journey and 4 months ago and have lost 32lbs so far. I am glad I have found such a supportive group of MFP friends. It is great to come on here and see everyone's triumphs and struggles. Makes me realize I am not in this alone.

Right on! Yeah we need people like this that is supportive and not a bunch of downers Lmbo. Yeah that's what inspires me so much is the stories and the people!:)
  • kccurtis2
    kccurtis2 Posts: 582 Member
    Options

That sounds amazing... I coulda had that lettuce wrapped and been ok. Just not the fries.

But Oreos. There is not real substitute low carb for that. Lol
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Enough about oreos Lmbo please!!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options

That sounds amazing... I coulda had that lettuce wrapped and been ok. Just not the fries.

But Oreos. There is not real substitute low carb for that. Lol

When I did low carb / keto, I missed fries soooo much.
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    Hi Tracy, Brian, and AnnMarie!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • kccurtis2
    Options
    I'm missing fruit. That's about it. I cut out soda recently as well and that's what I am really missing!!!
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Haha I tried drinking a can coke last night and took two sips and threw it out lol
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Spencer and Everyone ...I am Megan from Cali :)
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Hello Megan! Lovely to meet you!:)
  • YAHWEH56
    Options
    Oh I'm from Tennessee btw lol