Didnt drop any weight this week.

Options
2»

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    heber426 wrote: »
    How many calories im burning per hour on a tread mill , at 3.5 speed. Im 43, 251lbs

I'd say around 700.

I'm not entirely sure. I'm not great with cardio calorie burns.

MFP is known to inflate calorie burns, as you've been told. Eating back 50-75% of your exercise calories will be fine.

• heber426
    heber426 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    700 calories per hour. So in total im burning about 1400 for 2 hours then.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    700 calories per hour. So in total im burning about 1400 for 2 hours then.

I think so.

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    How many calories im burning per hour on a tread mill , at 3.5 speed. Im 43, 251lbs

Look it up on calorielab:

http://calorielab.com/burned/
  • heber426
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

Thank you. I just did. According to this system is 778 calories per hour with no effort
    And
    1044 calories per hour for the next level up.
    I think im on the 1044 calorie level, 3.5.is not easy. Thank you very much for the input. Its only week 2 , ill keep on going forward,no pain no gain. Thank you.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my ribs - Pink boxing gloves and the phrase "Poca a Poca" underneath.

Poca a Poca is "Little by Little" in Spanish. Boxing gloves signify my fighting spirit. Little by little you will get there.

I look at that reminder every day and it helps me. Patience is key. You can and will succeed. :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Thank you. I just did. According to this system is 778 calories per hour with no effort
    And
    I think im on the 1044 calorie level, 3.5.is not easy. Thank you very much for the input. Its only week 2 , ill keep on going forward,no pain no gain. Thank you.

How did you get that? When I enter 251 pounds at 3.5 mph I get (15 minutes first column, 1 hour second column):

7c73okz05zj6.png
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Well OP seems like your making good decisions in terns of exercise. I think the calorie burns are inflated at 3.5 mph; eating 1500 calories and weighing 251 AND exercising would seem to be overkill. You didn't add the weight in a couple of months so patience is important. Keep moving and eating at a deficit and you'll see the scale move. . . . over time. . . .the direction you want. I think you'll realize burning 700-1,000 calories an hour is going to require more then 3.5 pace. Best of luck and continued success.
  • heber426
    Options
    Thank you guys thats,awesome. So I do 3.5 miles for 2 hrs. So 7miles x 143= 1001..
    Thats good numbers. So MFP double inflate the numbers. Just like the treadmill... knowledge is power, thank you all very much.
  • heber426
    Options

And

How did you get that? When I enter 251 pounds at 3.5 mph I get (15 minutes first column, 1 hour

I enter my weight,and search treadmill . And it gives you all treadmill ,15 and 1hr.