Turbo Fire Challenge!!! Join Me

Options
Hey Everyone,

I know you all are excited about Turbo Fire :explode: being released. So I decided to create this thread so we can all do the challenge. Let's see how we can get maximum results with this great new workout. I have ordered mines already and it should be here this week. I have already done Insanity and now I am doing P90x with Insanity. So I would like to do Turbo Fire with P90x to see how I can maximize my results.So, why not take the challenge with me and Let's Get It In!!!:happy:

Replies

• Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Never heard of it before so I just Googled it. Woah, that looks scary! Good on you for being so dedicated, but I don't think I'd ever be able to keep up!!
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Just ordered mine a few days ago!!! :)
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Starting June 28th. I'm in!
  • jerzeediva
    jerzeediva Posts: 72
    Options
    Omg...Can't wait for us to start. Hopefully most of us will get ours this week. Let me know I am curious on the layout of the schedule. I also think I might get the wrist weights to really intensify the workout but we will have to see on that ..lol

Please remember that she does have a modified version of the workouts for newbies so just take your time and have fun with it. You will build yourself up before you know it.:happy:
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    Starting June 28th. I'm in!

I think that would be a great date to start.
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    Just ordered mine a few days ago!!! :)

WOOOOO HOOOO.. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine the day it released, and it's currently sitting in the UPS 'depot' by my parent's house waiting to be delivered on Monday. I'm traveling home to visit my parents, so it'll be waiting for me when I get there on Tuesday!

I'm just finishing up a round of Chalean Extreme (already did 3 rounds of P90X and a round of Insanity) and will be doing another round of ChaLean Extreme with Turbo Fire 3 days/week and possibly added in some of the strength days as well as a sort of 'doubles' rotation.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Mine has shipped! But I'm currently training for a Half IronMan so I'm just going to be adding in some workouts when I can. I've done P90X for the last 3+ years plus have done ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, you name it...

BRING IT!
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    Mine has shipped! But I'm currently training for a Half IronMan so I'm just going to be adding in some workouts when I can. I've done P90X for the last 3+ years plus have done ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, you name it...

BRING IT!

Just got the email that mine has been shipped too. I just ordered it yesterday so I should have it by Thursday. I also just got my insanity T-Shirt!
  • jlvand
    jlvand Posts: 11
    Options
    I ordered mine today!! I'm in!! let's kick some ......
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I don't like how "dancy" the turbo stuff is, but you said you did P90X and Insanity. How did you find those?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be able to afford to order it in July, so I will be watching you do this. I would like to see the schedule and how everyone does. Hope to join the Fire soon!
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    I don't like how "dancy" the turbo stuff is, but you said you did P90X and Insanity. How did you find those?

I found those watching infomercials. Insanity really is fabulous and I have completed that. I am now doing P90x with Insanity to get more Cardio. You should really check out the Beach Body products. Go to www.beachbodyworkouts.com
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    I think I'm going to be able to afford to order it in July, so I will be watching you do this. I would like to see the schedule and how everyone does. Hope to join the Fire soon!

They even have a payment plan and break it up in threee payments. You should check it out. Follow me on my youtube channel. I will be posting videos there about the workout
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    I ordered mine today!! I'm in!! let's kick some ......

I'm ready too..:happy:
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    Morning Everyone,

Well, I just got my Insanity T-Shirt in the mail yesterday and I am so amped. I also got the email that my Turbo Fire has been shipped. So, I guess my stuff will be here around Thursday. I can not wait to combine this workout with P90x. It will be a challenge but I want to really document my progress on my youtube channel like I did with Insanity to see how I am doing.

The question today is: What is your motivating factor to want to do Turbo Fire???
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    The question today is: What is your motivating factor to want to do Turbo Fire???

I LOVE Turbo Jam, and I need something to help me kick this plateau and tone up my body more.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to be delivered on Monday. I'm finishing up my last week of Chalean Extreme Burn and I will be starting the hybrid wokrout when I start the Push cycle. I'm very excited about Turbo Fire!!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Mine should be here Wednesday!! I have three more weeks of ChaLEAN Extreme, but I'll start adding TF in next week. And then I also am thinking of doing a P90X/TurboFire hybrid. I've done five rounds of P90X, and it's been calling my name again recently. :bigsmile:

I've also done P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, and for the last year I've been doing Insanity non-stop (2 full rounds & 2 90-day hybrids). I'm really excited for TurboFire because I think my body will enjoy a break from Insanity for a bit! :drinker:
  • jerzeediva
    Options
    Mine should be here Wednesday!! I have three more weeks of ChaLEAN Extreme, but I'll start adding TF in next week. And then I also am thinking of doing a P90X/TurboFire hybrid. I've done five rounds of P90X, and it's been calling my name again recently. :bigsmile:

I've also done P90X+, ChaLEAN Extreme, and for the last year I've been doing Insanity non-stop (2 full rounds & 2 90-day hybrids). I'm really excited for TurboFire because I think my body will enjoy a break from Insanity for a bit! :drinker:

Welcome to the group Sandy:flowerforyou:

You have been getting it in with all the programs. I am doing P90x now with Insanity, but when my video get here this week I will do P90x with TF as a hybrid. I really need to get some good sneakers to absorb the shock.