Do you ever get stuck on eating one food over and over?

Options
13»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Like 5 or 6 foods, but yeah.
  • preeJAY
    preeJAY Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    preeJAY wrote: »
    Yes. Chicken.

;-|

Lamb eating chicken, kinda weird ;)

Lol, like a weird form of cannibalism.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Yes. Chicken.

;-|

Lamb eating chicken, kinda weird ;)

Lol, like a weird form of cannibalism.

Very weird, LOL
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I've been eating protein-zoats twice a day for the last week since I got my myoatmeal.com order lol
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I eat porridge every morning.Then at lunch I have a toasted bagel with cold meat and a large orange.Boring or not I like the routine of it and can judge exactly how much I can eat.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty much the same sort of food each day :]
    It doesn't really matter as long as you have a deficit. I guess it wouldn't hurt to jazz it up every now and again just for a change! Your body doesn't mind eitherway though!
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Not usually. I mean, I eat about the same thing for lunch most.days, but that is purely for my convenience. My treats don't change much though! And one of my favorite desserts has always been my mom's "pink cloud"... Which is cool whip, cottage cheese, fruit cocktail, and black cherry jello mix. My favorite fruit in it was always the grapes, so I understand pretty precisely what you mean!

Now, with music... I have listened to the same song for over an hour before. But I play guitar, and I find it easy to obsess over the details.
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    buy as much as you can and freeze them :)

One of my very favorite combinations is cottage cheese and grapes, specifically red grapes. We just happen to have really good red grapes in my grocery store right now. Nice crunchy ones, the kind that *pop* when you bite into them. I know they won't last for long because usually the produce at this store isn't very good. And anyway, soon they'll become too expensive to buy.

So I've been eating cottage cheese and grapes for breakfast. Or for lunch. Or maybe both. And for a snack. Even for dinner one night when my husband had to work late. lol I've eaten it enough now that I can practically eyeball my portion in the bowl that I always use. I've weighed it so many times that I really do know what it looks like. lol. (I still weigh afterwards just to be sure, and I'm surprisingly very close.)

Anyway, if I don't turn into a bowl of cottage cheese and grapes I'll be surprised. :wink: At least it has some good calcium in it, which I have to be careful to get enough of since I don't drink milk much.

Anyone else do this -- eat the same thing over and over while it lasts?

Hmm... didn't think of freezing them. How are they when they thaw? Will they lose their crunchiness?

Eat them frozen, they're like little popsicles. Yummy

^^^Definitely - I love them!
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Zesty shirarcha carrot hummus...addicted but can't find it everywhere :(
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly the same foods every morning and lunchtime! It works for me! B)o:)
  • HM2206
    HM2206 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I eat bacon and eggs fairly often. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they're "so sick of that combo".

I also eat similar things for dinner very often - it's a piece of meat with a vegetable mash. I just vary the vegetables to get different nutrients - carrots, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, beets etc.