Boo berry cereal....

Options
This has to be acceptable for consumption given the time of year and it's limited availability correct????? Also the same for Franken berry and count chocula????

Replies

• aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is correct
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I thought so!! Thank you nice lady!! $
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I love Boo Berry!!! So yummy.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Mmmmm I know only they are skimping on the boo marshmallows :(
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Won't gain if you are eating at a deficit no matter what you eat.

Mmmm, boo berry. I haven't had that since I was a kid!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    good if you are trying to gain weight

How do you figure? If it's within your calorie deficit, go for it!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    cats is right....boo berry is all I eat...and I eat it out of a salad bowl with a giant salad spoon :(
  • MommyL2015
    Options
    Well, then, yeah, that's probably not so good for weight loss. LOL
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Cereal and kitchen aid mixers make you fat. Got it. Just full of solid information..
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Cereals actually are very good for gaining weight. They're high-cal and not very filling. They're truly excellent for putting on weight, if one needs to do that.

That's not to say that you can't eat a little and still lose weight! Of course you can. But if you ever know anyone who needs to gain, sugary breakfast cereals will help.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    Cereal and kitchen aid mixers make you fat. Got it. Just full of solid information..

The mixer comes alive at night and spoon feeds the OP cereal while he sleeps.
  • MommyL2015
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Cereals actually are very good for gaining weight. They're high-cal and not very filling. They're truly excellent for putting on weight, if one needs to do that.

That's not to say that you can't eat a little and still lose weight! Of course you can. But if you ever know anyone who needs to gain, sugary breakfast cereals will help.

I can attest to that. It was my "But I only ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast" attitude that took me up to the weight I was. I pretty much lived on cereal.
  • slashkiss
    slashkiss Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I lost 17 pounds in 3 months while eating Count Chocula for lunch daily. I buy like 15 boxes during October and use it for the whole year.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    This has to be acceptable for consumption given the time of year and it's limited availability correct????? Also the same for Franken berry and count chocula????

Yep! As long as you're eating them between Sept. 1 and Nov. 1. It's very similar to the way Candy Corn suddenly becomes a calorie-free food as soon as the leaves start changing.

(Not really, of course. But I did just by a bunch of mini-baggies to divvy up some Candy Corn into acceptable servings and I'm excited!)
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    mmmmm sooo good!!! You are very wise missy...
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yep! As long as you're eating them between Sept. 1 and Nov. 1. It's very similar to the way Candy Corn suddenly becomes a calorie-free food as soon as the leaves start changing.

Candy Corn is the greatest! Also those little candy pumpkin things that taste like candy corn. :) There are a bunch of different flavors of candy corn at Target right now. It's confusing. S'mores, apple pie, caramel macchiato, chocolate caramel.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Oh yeah you are right!!! I like that apple pie one mmm...have you had the apple pie suckers?? HOLY...get in my mouth!!!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Has anyone tried Chocolate lucky charms? How would you say they compare to Boo berry and Count Chocula?