Awesome job!!
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work - you look great :)
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great--congratulations on your success!
  • Samantha21784
    Samantha21784 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's you at 150 pounds?! I'm at 148 and my stomach is nowhere near that flat! You look amazing. I don't even think you need to lose anymore weight. Awesome job!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Your awesome!!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Super great job!
  • 2307dee
    2307dee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort, congratulations! I've lost 97lbs and have a little way to go so understand your joy. Keep up the terrific work xx
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started from about the same point. 5"4 1/2 and around 225. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look real good
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ys9unqg4oycb.jpg

I'm 5'4 and used to weigh 220 lbs. eventually I became sick and tired of being overweight and decided to do something about it. Through diet and exercise, I managed to get to 150lbs. I'm really proud of myself as we all know just how challenging weight loss is. Now I'm onto the next phase of the challenge: toning up.

I really enjoyed reading through the success stories! You're all amazing! Keep up the great work!
    I am same hight and start weight . I want to b where ur now.... I am working very hard. . I have been losing some and gained it back for years..so now it's time to take it very serious. I am so tired of being over weight and feeling *kitten*.... im 32 yrs old and enough is enough.
    Great job . Thats for the pics. They help keep me focused on where I WILL be ....☺
  • Madgainsbrah
    Madgainsbrah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is wonderfully inspirational. Phenomenal job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!