Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

preworkout and breastfeeding

2»

Replies

• helllokatie09
    helllokatie09 Posts: 11 Member
    Spark is way too expensive. Try Amino Energy by optimum nutrition. It's half the cost of spark per serving. I nursed my daughter until she self weaned at 20 months. Great job! Oh, and I drank spark religiously before I found Amino Energy.

I'll have to look that up, I definitely agree that spark is Wayyyyy to expensive.
  • helllokatie09
    helllokatie09 Posts: 11 Member
    I have the same exact issue! I am currently breastfeeding my 19 month old twins and for a pre workout I tend to drink ice coffee or something but I don't like that I usually have to urinate during my workout so I was thinking of alternatives.

I've been using the crystal light energy packets and they have been working a little bit but just enough to wake me up for my 7am workout lol

Thank you! I will certainly give it a try because I love crystal light. Also thanks, they are still going strong and show no signs of weaning...lol Congrats to you as well because it is no easy task :)

The have it in the walmart brand too which is cheaper and taste about the same. There is definitely sometimes when I'm like NO MORE BOOBIE lol but its what's best