Oooh man...how can I not eat this!!!

Options
ilovecereal1982
ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
edited September 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Sooo we all know the perfection that is the olive garden breadsticks. ..so soft...so warm...so amazing...I mean who ever finishes their olive garden meal???? No you dont because all you eat are breadsticks!!! Well open your mouths wide people...wider..those jackwagons are now making breadstick sandwiches!!!! God help my not even close to perfect physique...does anyone else hollow out their breadsticks and use it as a straw????

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to eat bread I prefer it made fresh. I may have been to an Olive Garden once.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Just once???...I mean it was fresh at some point??? And I mean it's warm and squishy ..wait. wait..what's your thoughts on red lobster cheddar bay biscuits???
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    those bread sticks are no joke. yum.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    You said it lady! .....yum.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    That is EVIL! Why did you have to tell me about that evilness?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Just once???...I mean it was fresh at some point??? And I mean it's warm and squishy ..wait. wait..what's your thoughts on red lobster cheddar bay biscuits???

I have had them. They are pretty ridiculous. I really don't go to restaurants like that though.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Azuriaz wrote: »
    That is EVIL! Why did you have to tell me about that evilness?

HEY!!! It was merely a breadstick public service announcement. ..I saw the commercial. ..drooled...giggled...thought about what I had to do for work tomorrow..THEN...was like..Oh Oooooh I need to warn/excite others about the breadstick sandwiches!!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    last time i went there i gained 3 pounds
    took 2 weeks to take off
    (might have not been worth it)

That sucks, really!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    And I bet 2.5 were the flipping breadsticks....damn them...damn them to heaven.
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread is primal. Pancakes. Waffles. Homemade bread. The endless array of baked confections....

I think I need a cold shower.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread is primal. Pancakes. Waffles. Homemade bread. The endless array of baked confections....

The dark side of breadsticks, nice!!
  • lauraleefaith
    lauraleefaith Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Bread is my weakness! Especially the cheese biscuits from Red Lobster. Ugh, it's not fair.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options

You need to contact olive garden immediately and tell them you have their next marketing campaign. .."fresh bread is primal....." holy flipping cripes I'd be scared to not try it!!!!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Breadstick sandwich - like, for lunch? I have to download their app now. Hmm.... I see a breadstick sandwich with chicken and gnocchi soup for dinner in my near future, will pick it up on my way home from work!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    Breadstick sandwich - like, for lunch? I have to download their app now. Hmm.... I see a breadstick sandwich with chicken and gnocchi soup for dinner in my near future, will pick it up on my way home from work!

That's one happy mouth you're going to have!!! I'm jealous!!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ahh I love Olive Garden breadsticks and Red Lobster cheese biscuits. Pizza Hut also came out with pizza with a crust made of breadsticks!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »

That's one happy mouth you're going to have!!! I'm jealous!!

Haha I wish. They don't have an app that I could see, and I find their mobile website annoying. I'll have to remember the sandwich the next time I'm actually there for a meal!

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I have had them. They are pretty ridiculous. I really don't go to restaurants like that though.
    Just let us Mid-westerners enjoy our chain restaurants. :p
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm Italian. I don't go to the Olive Garden.