Diary sharing for keto living

Options
I have been following the keto diet for 2 weeks now . I am not losing and would love to meet others that will have ideas and suggestion, recipies and food diaries to share please add me any keto followers out there

Replies

• atwidener
    atwidener Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when first starting it can take 2-4 weeks to become keto adapted. Also make sure to not be eating too much protein which causes stalls and such.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I eat a ketogenic diet. I tend to eat 1500 calories give or take 500. My macros are about 5% C, 20-25% P, 70-75% F.

You are welcome to look at my diary, but I haven't been filling it in as well over the last week or two.

The Keto or Low Carber Daily groups would also be good places to go for more ideas. Best wishes.
  • arykah3luvsya
    arykah3luvsya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been eating Keto since February 21st of this year and have lost 73 pounds. I have to say that keto has really changed me. I think back now and see that I had a very big addiction to processed foods and refined sugars, which was the reason for my huge weight gain. Since cutting the carbohydrates, the weight has pretty much melted off, and the inches are going as well. I have become adapted to this way of eating and never crave a "cheat meal". I don't think I will ever go back. Since starting, I have also gotten 4 other ladies to jump on the wagon with me and all have had similar success with it. Please feel free to message me any time and take a look at my diary, its open!!! I wish you well keto buddy!!!
  • arykah3luvsya
    arykah3luvsya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also, there's an app called the Ketogenic Diet Guide that helped me out when I first started :)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @chachylove the link in the first reply will get you to some who can help.

I did not lose even ONE pound for six weeks but I did lose an inch in the waist and some face fat.

I eat too much to lose fast but I am in this for pain manage and total health. The pain is greatly reduced and my lab numbers are moving my way.

Welcome to MFP forums.