Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP Uncrushables

Options

Replies

• candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Yay a no pants party!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Baconzzzz I need bacon ... :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    he's allowed he doesn't have to wear pants if he doesn't want to but I think he might want to....

I have a feeling he will just want to hide in the closet.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I am pretending I am eating a big juicy bacon cheeseburger WITH fries and drinking a cold draft beer right now. I'm really eating left over chicken. cut up on my lettuce. again.

Don't tell anyone..but Im sick of damn rabbit food and I intend to go out for dinner at the pub tonight and Im going to have Kilpatrick oysters to start ..maybe some garlic bread and probably a surf and turf with fries..
    Surf and turf is steak with prawns in a garlic butter
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I am pretending I am eating a big juicy bacon cheeseburger WITH fries and drinking a cold draft beer right now. I'm really eating left over chicken. cut up on my lettuce. again.

Don't tell anyone..but Im sick of damn rabbit food and I intend to go out for dinner at the pub tonight and Im going to have Kilpatrick oysters to start ..maybe some garlic bread and probably a surf and turf with fries..
    Surf and turf is steak with prawns in a garlic butter

Mmmm sounds good Jo and my lips are sealed!
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Oh my uncrushables..... I though I had lost this thread! So happy to have found my home again
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm making bacon for dinner with waffles or pancakes and my Apple butter I'm making
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    he's allowed he doesn't have to wear pants if he doesn't want to but I think he might want to....

I have a feeling he will just want to hide in the closet.

that makes him sound kind of creepy lol

@GymRatSF might be in the closet already just watching us at our pants off party :D

Oh I forgot to mention that I will wash that down with an icy cold beer ..
    And I will feel no guilt ..been ages ...

Thing is though ..I really can't eat like I did..lol
    So I generally have half a slice of garlic bread and usually half the meal ..a lot of waste but Im worth it lol
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    q12n7foh1byh.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I will think of you all as Im scoffing down oysters, garlic bread fries etc :p
  • About_Thyme
    About_Thyme Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    tangy-sausages-and-mash.jpg?1281434499

My dinner went something like this. Sausage and mash with peas. The pea protein in this makes it alright.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I will think of you all as Im scoffing down oysters, garlic bread fries etc :p

don't think of me when eating the oysters....gross, ewwwwwww, yuck, blaaaahhhh

Im new to eating oysters..I couldn't eat raw ..but with bacon and sauce like in kilpatrick ..yum
    kuj3hjxaaw0s.png
    @About_Thyme love good ol bangers and mash