Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP Uncrushables

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I still want chocolate, pizza, whiskey and fat pants.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I still want a bacon cheeseburger and a beer. And for @GymRatSF to make it for me AND bring it to me without a shirt. I don't think that's asking to much.

Sorry ..he can't.I lost the cuff keys :D ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I still want a bacon cheeseburger and a beer. And for @GymRatSF to make it for me AND bring it to me without a shirt. I don't think that's asking to much.

Sorry ..he can't.I lost the cuff keys :D ..

Dang it Jo! I "want to look at his new tattoo" which really means his traps and shoulders...but don't tell him that

Lol...come down the basement ..he's naked anyway ..you can see ..don't mind the mess down there ..just be quiet ..the boys need their sleep :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Nope I want him to bring me a bacon cheeseburger and a beer to my room :) your basement is scary

Lol..just for you..I will find the keys ..just send him back in time to make my dinner and a cheesecake .. :p ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Nope I want him to bring me a bacon cheeseburger and a beer to my room :) your basement is scary

Lol..just for you..I will find the keys ..just send him back in time to make my dinner and a cheesecake .. :p ..

I think it will take a lot of energy to bring me that bacon cheeseburger and beer and I may need a refill. He may be very very very tired.

He can handle it ..he's a ..big..boy..Im sure he'll be fine :p
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

Just passing me around. :scream:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »

Just passing me around. :scream:

Duhhh no not just passing ..making money :p
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Do we need a stripper in here at all? I've been practicing my hip thrust, just picked up a furry leopard print speedo and I accept pizza as payment.

Yes. Yes we do
  • GymRatSF
    Options
    Sounds like us. :D

tumblr_m7zne9ea5a1ro2d43.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol..nice new pp @GymRatSF
  • GymRatSF
    Options
    Well @GymRatSF you had to go there with your pic, huh. I am hoping some non organic lettuce gets slipped into your salad ;)

What did I do now? :lol:
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Do we need a stripper in here at all? I've been practicing my hip thrust, just picked up a furry leopard print speedo and I accept pizza as payment.

@projectsix I'll be your mentor.. I'll even lend you my pole :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I think you mentioned you would accept my pancake currency as well?

Wait Im not sure we're talking about the same thing. Your pancake or pancakes that you have made? Either or I think we could arrange something! :smile:

What exactly are you doing in here Mr crushable ? :p