Pumpkin Spice Everything

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    The PS yogurt is good. The gum is GROSS. I buy the sugar free creamer for my coffee and that keeps my PS cravings at bay for the most part. LOL
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I can't seem to find any Yoplait limited edition yogurts in my stores. I'm sad.
    Just add some pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to plain yogurt. I did that last year, and it was very good. I don't recall if I needed to add sweetener or not.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    edited September 2015
  • kk_inprogress
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    Just add some pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to plain yogurt. I did that last year, and it was very good. I don't recall if I needed to add sweetener or not.

Ooh! That sounds fabulous.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member

Done that too! And in oatmeal as well...
  • kk_inprogress

I know what I'm having for breakfast.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    kkenseth wrote: »

I really liked it. I also tried a friend's pumpkin flavored cream cheese...that was really good to. I think you can throw pumpkin puree in a lot of things.
  • kk_inprogress

I really liked it. I also tried a friend's pumpkin flavored cream cheese...that was really good to. I think you can throw pumpkin puree in a lot of things.

Alright, I've given this PS fad a lot of hell, but that cream cheese sounds good too. Oh dear.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member

Pumpkin in overnight refrigerated oatmeal. One of my favs! Just can't seem to jump on board all these pumpkin spice products though.

• Francl27

Alright, I've given this PS fad a lot of hell, but that cream cheese sounds good too. Oh dear.

I've mixed Pumpkin in ricotta to make some kind of pumpkin cannoli cream for my pumpkin spice French toast.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

I add liquid splenda when I do that. It tastes like pumpkin cheesecake. It's so good.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

I've mixed Pumpkin in ricotta to make some kind of pumpkin cannoli cream for my pumpkin spice French toast.

I sort of do that, but with cottage cheese. Almost every day for breakfast.

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I picked up a box of Pumpkin O's at Trader Joe's this week. Actually they are quite good. I do think the world has seemed to go pumpkin spice whacko in the last few years. But I do like Pumpkin ice cream too.
  • datsundriver87
    datsundriver87 Posts: 186 Member
    Pumpkin spice cliff bars are delicious. They come in a package with hot chocolate cliff bars.... Just as delicious
  • Francl27
    Pumpkin spice cliff bars are delicious. They come in a package with hot chocolate cliff bars.... Just as delicious

I had the pumpkin ones last year and liked them, but I liked the pecan pie ones more.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member

Yum - I've got to try that. I just buy a big shaker of pumpkin spice and several cans of pumpkin and am set for the season. Who needs all the fake stuff?
  • kk_inprogress
    Lizzy622 wrote: »

Yum - I've got to try that. I just buy a big shaker of pumpkin spice and several cans of pumpkin and am set for the season. Who needs all the fake stuff?

Yup. That's on my grocery list for today.
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member

IMO, they were last year. This year, they've added raisins to them for some unknown reason. I'm not sure if that's all they've done, but they just don't taste as good.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Pumpkin spice egg nog by silk!
    Pumpkin spice ice cream by turkey hill
    pumpkin spice creamer
    pumkin spice tea
    pumpkin spice custard
    pumpkin spice bread
    pumpkin spice pancakes/waffles
    pumpkin spice candles/soap
    pumpkin spice hand sanitizer/lotion
    pumpkin spice donuts
    pupkin spice cheesecake
    pumkin spice cake
    pumkin spice febreeze

o I love pumkin anything!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    pdxwine wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Pumpkin spice yogurt doesn't sound too bad actually. Bread, I can eat nearly any flavor of bread.

I discovered the Chobani Pumpkin yogurt last year. Love it!!! It also makes great Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
    How about this?

dVdhNHC.jpg
    pumpkin-spice-draft-44-photos-9.jpg
    Omg! I do not want to smell like pumkins in that area!