Pumpkin Spice Everything

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

To be fair, I'd be all over pecan stuff.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

To be fair, I'd be all over pecan stuff.[/quote]

MEEEE too. It's what I look forward to this time of year. I thought it was funny because that's how I feel when I want pecan pie...

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Rub some on kabocha squash and bake it. FTW!
  • Francl27
    edited October 2015
    Options

MEEEE too. It's what I look forward to this time of year. I thought it was funny because that's how I feel when I want pecan pie...

I'm all over the Cheesecake Factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake, honestly.

But I haven't seen that much pecan pie stuff. Just the Cliff bars last year (which were good).
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm all over the Cheesecake Factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake, honestly.

But I haven't seen that much pecan pie stuff. Just the Cliff bars last year (which were good).

No kidding... Pecan cliff bars! That sounds awesome!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    Options
    okay, guys, I got one more meme...dzu699hc0nhz.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Same. I don't like actual pecan pie, but I've been hankering for pecan pie flavors

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    Options

Same. I don't like actual pecan pie, but I've been hankering for pecan pie flavors

The calories are ridiculous for pecan pie and I think I could be satisfied with a pecan pie flavor with fewer calories. Last Thanksgiving I used the majority of my calories on pecan pie! Thanks for the idea!
  • Francl27
    Options

The calories are ridiculous for pecan pie and I think I could be satisfied with a pecan pie flavor with fewer calories. Last Thanksgiving I used the majority of my calories on pecan pie! Thanks for the idea!

Yeah tell me about it. I had two pieces of it. Deadly.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. Does that count?
    I did see Kashi pumpkin spice bars today when I was out. Would have purchased if the protein content was better.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    I did see Kashi pumpkin spice bars today when I was out. Would have purchased if the protein content was better.
    I LOVE their pumpkin cheesecake. I bought a pint last year on clearance.

• Francl27
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »

It counts. I love the Turkey Hill and Talenti pumpkin pie flavors!
  • MelissaLisaKightCannon
    Options
    Oh, the pumpkinized Chobani Flip is really good. It contains actual pumpkin. I needs to get me more of that.

"Pumpkin Low-Fat Yogurt with Pie Crust Pieces, Glazed Pumpkin Seeds and Pecans"
    flips-pumpkin-harvest-crisp-flip.png
    This sounds wonderful, I'm going to look for it. For now I have NF/NS pumpkin spice coffee creamer and bought a can of pumpkin puree. I'm planning to make a smoothie with the puree for tomorrow.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I saw an add for a pumpkin spice milkshake today. mmmmm
  • Francl27
    Options
    Oh, the pumpkinized Chobani Flip is really good. It contains actual pumpkin. I needs to get me more of that.

"Pumpkin Low-Fat Yogurt with Pie Crust Pieces, Glazed Pumpkin Seeds and Pecans"
    flips-pumpkin-harvest-crisp-flip.png
    This sounds wonderful, I'm going to look for it. For now I have NF/NS pumpkin spice coffee creamer and bought a can of pumpkin puree. I'm planning to make a smoothie with the puree for tomorrow.

Had it again today. Nom.
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You guuuys! I'm so jealous of you all - I live in Australia and while some American flavours have made it here, pumpkin spice isn't ANYWHERE. I need to figure out how to make a DIY blend (pumpkin is easy to find, just expensive because it's the wrong time of year).
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    oh god- seriously- pumpkin spice peeps.
    dafuk is wrong with people.

:lol::lol: as if the regular peeps aren't already gross!! :s
  • Francl27
    Options
    While this isn't technically 'pumpkin spice', it's not bad... although I'd lie if I said that it was amazing. Probably because I got spoiled by some fantastic glazed donut bread pudding from a local shop last week.

2d685b468a19c621a4a717196f8e5b13.jpg
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ate a Thomas English Muffin Pumpkin Spice Muffin this morning lol :)048121184193_CL___JPEG_3.JPG