Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This is an unusual request

2»

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Nope.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    missheidi wrote: »
    Today I'm going to be helping unload pumpkins from a truck for a pumpkin patch. It takes a couple hours of lifting, bending, carrying pumpkins. How do you think i should log that?

I would not be shy about estimating this..this is a lot of work. I realize the posters are making fun of you maybe they have not done this type of work before. POST IT and take the cals.

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Well what happens to our bodies when we do not register within ourselves EXTRA WORK OR CALORIES BURNED. we don't feel strong based on the food we have eaten because it does not meet the calorie requierment for the work we have done. ie. too little fuel...leads to problems.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Thanks. I asked bc it's certainly not a daily chore and its crazy hard. The pumpkins are up to 30 pounds and there's two semis full.

Call Galagher to help.
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Pumpkins are unloaded, holy cow I'm sore and exhausted.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Thanks. I asked bc it's certainly not a daily chore and its crazy hard. The pumpkins are up to 30 pounds and there's two semis full.
    When we go to get wood in the fall (5 cord) I don't log it as it is part of my normal life...

I consider it a bonus burn hence my original statement that I only log purposeful exercise.

Yes all things we do burn calories and we sometimes do "extra" stuff in life like help a friend move or help a friend load pumpkins but in the large scheme of things you aren't going to make or break your weight loss with this stuff...so why log it?

Agree