Feeling dizzy and nauseous

Options
2»

Replies

• MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    starling01 wrote: »
    I went through something very similar for a couple of months. I ate more. I ate more fat. I ate more protein. I ate more salt. I drank more water. I cut way down on caffeine. I went through my annual physical at the time and the doctor found nothing (ear problems, blood pressure, etc.). Nothing. Finally it went away on its own. I've been going through really severe stress which might have something to do with it, and may mean it's going to come back. Are you dealing with something stressful?

You should see a doctor to rule out problems you may not think of.

I am going through some stressful events but I usually dont let it bother me. (Parent stuff) However Since my classes began again I have been pulling all nighters and eating more like granola bars and junk. I still stay under my calories but its mostly pre packaged foods.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so so much for your advice and kindess.
    I have decided to do a couple of things.
    Im going to start taking a multi vitamin, I will incoorporate more fats and protein into my diet, and Im going to definitly raise my calorie intake.
    If things still dont go well after a while I'll just visit my doctor. Thank you guys I was feeling really just helpless
    :blush:
  • its_a_secret459
    its_a_secret459 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It could be dehydration, imbalanced electrolytes or low blood pressure or many other things. I suggest seeing a doctor. If you don't want to then get some pedialyte to help with electrolytes and digestive enzymes can help with the constipation. Make sure you are drinking enough water.