why isnt 1700 enough?

Options
2»

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Pol thanks I'll try a different breakfast tomorrow and see where that takes me. Thank you.
  • leahcollett1
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Omg the last thing I'll be doing is a home cardio after training in body combst 4 times a week on my rest days I walk so I don't have true rest days. I do tend to snack in front of the tv so I've frozen some grapes tonight
  • Isilya
    Isilya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You need your rest days. Try to keep at least one.
  • leahcollett1
    Options
    hi everyone, just to let you know i tried eggs beans and bacon for my breakfast today at 7.30, and yep no snacking! this was my problem not a good enough brekky, thanks everyone!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, just to let you know i tried eggs beans and bacon for my breakfast today at 7.30, and yep no snacking! this was my problem not a good enough brekky, thanks everyone!

Yay! Glad you worked it out! :D
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Personally, I find if I eat lot's of protein and fats, I'm sated longer. If I go carb heavy in the a.m., I will feed all day.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Proteins and high fiber tend to keep my full the longest. I'm 5/9" male and weighed in today at 180lbs my TDEE is between 2700-2900 calories and I'm eating at about 1700 a day currently. I will 2nd lifting4lis if I eat a carby breakfast I'm hungry all day, if I dont have time for a protein rich breakfast I simply don't eat, Coffee with .5c milk and out the door. At lunch I tend to eat 2-4oz of turkey and a couple servings of springmix or spinach and 100% whole wheat bread....