The occasional indulgence

Options
2»

Replies

• eDonatti
    eDonatti Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had a chicken and prawn pad thai at Wagamama - 800 kcal today at 2pm. As it wasn't planned and I had fairly large breakfast I was left with 150 kcal for the rest of the day. I don't care - it was so worth it!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Enlightened ice cream (a new high protein item in some stores). Also Yasso frozen yogurt.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    I eat pizza at least once a week. I love pizza. The eye opening part I found to be true is if you don't eat the whole pizza its not such a big deal. :)

I used to split a pizza with my fiance before realizing that he's a foot taller than me so a better split is 5 pieces to him and 3 for me.

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Fruit is very sweet and used to be considered a dessert back in the day. I eat it whenever, though.
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    So quadruple peanut butter. I like the sound of that.

Basically. :wink:

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The problem with my deserts is - I'll happily eat them until I AM obese ;)

Apple crumble and custard sprinkled with cinnamon.... *drools*
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had the most amazing protein bar for ~200cal. It tasted like the sweetest caramel nougat bar I had ever tasted... But the ingredients were kind of weird, so it would probably be healthier to just have a chocolate bar. But omg, the taste of that thing.

If I reeeeally must have some, I'll eat a bag of chips or a huge chocolate bar in a day, and then work my weekly calories around that.

And other kinds of indulgences (not as high-calorie as the chips or bar) I do almost daily! :D
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Oh man...DQ Georgia Mud Fudge blizzard haven't had one in 4 months. Chocolate ice cream, brownie pieces, fudge and crispy pecans. 990 calories for a medium. I just have 15 regular m&ms twice a week. Its well under 100 calories.