Imagine Having to Live With This

Options

Replies

• chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    This is the EXACT reason some people should NOT be parents!!! How stupid can she be??? Put me in a room with her and sympathy is NOT what she would get from me. Thanks to my Jillian Michaels training I would beat the living hell out of her!!!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    The mother must be an idiot. Seriously, a fracking moron.

this
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    The only innocent victim is that little girl. That mother was an idiot. Where was common sense?
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    A the mother of a 10 yr old girl . I would NEVER no matter what let my daughter go anywhere with a stranger. In todays world You can not let your children out of your site. Really what mother lets a complete stranger buy her kids some clothes . RED flag right there . I feel for the mother but come on.......
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Obviously it's awful what happened, but why shouldn't the mother have to live with it? Why should we feel sorry for her? She's the one who let her daughter go off with a perfect stranger. The kid didn't deserve what happened to her, but the mother? She deserves every bit of guilt she gets.

^ This! I really hope there is a child endangerment charge somewhere. I don't feel bad for the mom. Sorry, but true.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    [Thanks to my Jillian Michaels training I would beat the living hell out of her!!!!
    [/quote]

This sentence made me lol
  • jimandpam87
    jimandpam87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    How desperate would someone have to be for some Walmart-brand clothes to allow their child to go out of their sight with a perfect stranger?

Pretty desperate but some people truly are. Predators like that can be very winning and convincing and take you along step by step and in retrospect it sounds absurd but seems reasonable at the time. There is a reason why con men have made a living for centuries even though most of us know that such people exist. They are very god at what they do and we should not be so quick to judge.

I agree. Obviously it was stupid for the mother to let her child go anywhere alone with this man, but we have no idea what this woman's situation was. Maybe she was in such a bad situation that it was a relief to know that her child was going to get to eat that day. No doubt she should have stayed with the child, but let's not be so quick to judge. A lot of people truly are THAT trusting. It's sad that the world rewards trust with the murder of an innocent child.
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What kind of charges is the mom facing? Being "suckered" is knowing someone, trusting someone in your life like coaches, church and family members and teachers then they turn out to be monsters. But to hand your child over to a stranger? She didn't get suckered, she was a participant and she is responsible as well.

A-freakin-men! Seriously, I don't understand anyone anymore. I can barely leave my kids with my parents if I know they are going to be driving somewhere because as a school bus driver, I see a lot of freaking morons on the road and don't trust anyone on the road. That woman should be charged with child neglect...
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    that mother sure made it easy for him.
  • bigbear167
    bigbear167 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    please give this guy a lead injection!!
  • Tubtui
    Tubtui Posts: 53
    Options
    Paedophiles are manipulative and cunning. He has been fooling the authorities for a few decades it seems, now he has conned a mother into trusting him. He should have been locked up for good years ago.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Obviously it's awful what happened, but why shouldn't the mother have to live with it? Why should we feel sorry for her? She's the one who let her daughter go off with a perfect stranger. The kid didn't deserve what happened to her, but the mother? She deserves every bit of guilt she gets.

What she deserves is to be charged and convicted of child endangerment.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    The mom should have never allowed the girl to go with the man alone. I can't imagine living with the overwhelming guilt she will face each day.

I honestly think that if the mom was THAT much of a POS she won't feel all that guilty anyhow. She should be facing criminal charges too. ****ing dumb ****
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    So far the news hasn't said anything about filing charges, and I saw one story that said she's now saying she didn't actually know the guy left with her daughter. Seriously, you don't notice that your child is suddenly gone?
  • LonLB
    Options
    So far the news hasn't said anything about filing charges, and I saw one story that said she's now saying she didn't actually know the guy left with her daughter. Seriously, you don't notice that your child is suddenly gone?

I give ZERO benefit of the doubt to this horrible excuse for a human being.
  • LonLB
    Options
    please give this guy a lead injection!!

Sorry but my reactions to these kinds of things that involve children are usually off the deep end as far as extreme. Lead isn't the answer but my idea for "justice" would get me banned permanently.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    is she homeless? barely making ends meet, living below the poverty line? a stranger offers to buy her kid food and clothes, youre not going to think first oh god, he should be on to catch a predator, youre going to to think, thankfully my prayers have been answered.

give me more information on the mother first
  • LonLB
    Options
    is she homeless? barely making ends meet, living below the poverty line? a stranger offers to buy her kid food and clothes, youre not going to think first oh god, he should be on to catch a predator, youre going to to think, thankfully my prayers have been answered.

give me more information on the mother first

See my mind says she knew exactly what the guy had planned and just sold her to this scum bag POS.

And YES I do have THAT low of an opinion of someone who could let something like this happen like that.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    How desperate would someone have to be for some Walmart-brand clothes to allow their child to go out of their sight with a perfect stranger?

Pretty desperate but some people truly are. Predators like that can be very winning and convincing and take you along step by step and in retrospect it sounds absurd but seems reasonable at the time. There is a reason why con men have made a living for centuries even though most of us know that such people exist. They are very god at what they do and we should not be so quick to judge.

Go ahead and paint me any kind of scenario in which a random stranger approaches a mother and her child in a dollar store and offers to buy them clothes from Wal-Mart that sounds "winning" "convincing" and/or "reasonable" and I will send you all my personal information and bank login.

Yeah, no kidding.

OP, I don't feel sorry for the mother. I am mad that this happened. It was that woman's job to protect her young child. She neglected to do that. End of story. This is also a perfect example of why criminals who are at a high risk to re-offend should not be released from jail. Less than a month after being released he does it again...
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    This is Florida. We have the death penalty. And we use it. That jack-tard will never hurt another child. Having to live with her poor judgement will be the mother's punishment.