senecarr
senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
Can I be addicted to memes?
a6swcuvn7hos.jpg

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I don't know about memes, but I have a real problem with .gifs...
    giphy.gif
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Yeah its legit.
    They have a 12 step meeting for it. Its called memes anonymous. We meet at 7pm each Monday at the coffee shop on 27th ave. Hope to see you there.
    You will be happy you came . were a supportive community . some of our senior members have been meme free since 93.( see , that rhymed! Meme free since 93! Aren't I clever!)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    53984440.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    05651588ea00840c07a6dc72517ac44faaf5f0bc6f8bce5a0048fb8fd6d82ec8.jpg
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    7yd5n.jpg
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    lc3cd6arhn8l.jpeg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    61071475.jpg
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    you-dont-say-15789.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    57969689.jpg
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    eef138009feed98130ca33c678232a026616b507b7f8f7fcd3020cefb780efdc.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    692449e380a3df88b0f5b2df41922e87c4cfb3b4ea211276178304a9c15fb7d3.jpg
  • senecarr
    Options
    You guys aren't being very supportive. Here I have a real problem and you're all just fueling it.
    Do you think MFP could a spot for tracking memes?
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    You guys aren't being very supportive. Here I have a real problem and you're all just fueling it.

I disagree. A 12 step program was mentioned above. Everyone else is just commiserating.
  • senecarr
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

I disagree. A 12 step program was mentioned above. Everyone else is just commiserating.
    If you can't support, do you think you could just not post on my thread? I didn't post this looking for people to disagree with me.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

If you can't support, do you think you could just not post on my thread? I didn't post this looking for people to disagree with me.

Nope. That's just not how this works. Better grow some tougher skin .
  • mccindy72
    Options

I posted my memes to show you how I'm also addicted to memes. I'm offended that you don't recognize my addiction.
  • senecarr
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

I posted my memes to show you how I'm also addicted to memes. I'm offended that you don't recognize my addiction.
    Well, it is just I've already gone through meme withdrawal and I don't want all the memes here to make me have to suffer through it again. I had several days where I felt light headed, and had a slight temperature rise. Also, I stared at the cats in my house... like a lot. I did my best to avoid imagining that there captions on them though.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

Well, it is just I've already gone through meme withdrawal and I don't want all the memes here to make me have to suffer through it again. I had several days where I felt light headed, and had a slight temperature rise. Also, I stared at the cats in my house... like a lot. I did my best to avoid imagining that there captions on them though.

It's probably best if you just get rid of all of the cats in your house. You'll find it easier to avoid your addiction if you just abstain from temptation altogether.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    You guys are all big meanies. OP was looking for support in his struggle, not for you to come in and taunt him with memes. Sheesh, if you don't have something good to say, then don't comment. Why do you even come in this thread if you just want to ridicule him?

@senecarr I know just how you feel. My sister's husband's brother's dog's vet had to go through treatment for meme addiction and it was rough. It was through memes anonymous, I think. Go to their website (you can bing for it, I'm sure).