Is meme addiction real

Options
2»

Replies

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I heard that memes in their natural state are fine, but that all the processing they do now removes the natural bytes from the pixels, and makes high funnytose crock slip, which raises in the insulinz. What if I just do clean memes? No captions on them what-so-ever?
    What if I just use memes made with aspartame? I haven't checked if my regular memes use aspartame. Could that being affecting my insultinz level and making me meme-angry?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    kkenseth wrote: »
    You guys aren't being very supportive. Here I have a real problem and you're all just fueling it.
    Do you think MFP could a spot for tracking memes?

I disagree. A 12 step program was mentioned above. Everyone else is just commiserating.
    If you can't support, do you think you could just not post on my thread? I didn't post this looking for people to disagree with me.

giphy.gif
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I heard that memes in their natural state are fine, but that all the processing they do now removes the natural bytes from the pixels, and makes high funnytose crock slip, which raises in the insulinz. What if I just do clean memes? No captions on them what-so-ever?
    What if I just use memes made with aspartame? I haven't checked if my regular memes use aspartame. Could that being affecting my insultinz level and making me meme-angry?

Links or it's not science.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

Sounds like you need to do a cleanse.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Try juicing the memes and see if that solves the problem.
  • senecarr
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    I've heard that works well for people that have insultinz-resistant from disease like Pixelation of Computer's Only Screen (PCOS). Will it help me if I have two or more computer screens and thus am incapable of having insultinz resistance from PCOS?
  • senecarr
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    I've heard that works well for people that have insultinz-resistant from disease like Pixelation of Computer's Only Screen (PCOS). Will it help me if I have two or more computer screens and thus am incapable of having insultinz resistance from PCOS?

Yes if your computer's processor has hyper-threading.
    Does refresh rate matter? I've heard the 60hz of NTSC isn't any good and we should all switch to a 72hz PALeo viewing.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder, tonight 5pm at the coffee shop is our weekly support group.
    Please come meme free, we don't want to trigger any newcomers . thanks again, hope to see you there! Hugs! Xx
    Also, remember our slogan- meme free since 03!!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I respect your honesty. I like memes and cats a lot. But I don't have a problem.

0z59im2k0vo9.jpeg
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Just a reminder, tonight 5pm at the coffee shop is our weekly support group.
    Please come meme free, we don't want to trigger any newcomers . thanks again, hope to see you there! Hugs! Xx
    Also, remember our slogan- meme free since 03!!!

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-thew-world.jpg
    Being
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    Won't let me edit ^ but being late is okay. :)