winn9524 wrote: »
    congrats! What a drop
    sbrookes9 wrote: »
    Awesome job!

Thank you :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    you must be SO happy ...... hard work & determination win out ...... enjoy !
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    verptwerp wrote: »
    you must be SO happy ...... hard work & determination win out ...... enjoy !

I am, thanks :)

• jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You started right where I am starting now (AGAIN. lol). You're an inspiration!! #goals :)
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!! This is super Awesome.... How long did it take you?
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    jwuchef87 wrote: »
    You started right where I am starting now (AGAIN. lol). You're an inspiration!! #goals :)

You can do it!!!!!!! :):) - thank you :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

11 months
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

& thank you :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Congrats
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation. Inspirational!
  • ljparsons08
    ljparsons08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    terri91069 wrote: »
    Great job!! I think losing 90 pounds is more than just "all right". You look great! Can you share some of your tips on how you lost so much weight? Thanks!

I started slow, I made tiny goals every week to accomplish, tracked my food, I have 1 serving of junk food a day or 2 half servings of 2 different junk foods, I have cheat days on Saturday bc I work in a restaurant & work a long shift that day, I stay active throughout my day by picking up the house, cleaning, going for walks, going to the gym, I drink plenty of water- a lot more than 8 glasses, I make sure I get my fruit & veggie servings in& eat foods with nutritional value like eggs, yogurt, chicken. I eat 1700-2000 calories a day

It's telling me to eat 1700. How did you get to have that many? 1200 is hard sometimes! Great job!

I meant to say it's telling me to eat 1200. Sorry! I was surprised you got 1700 is all but that's awesome!

• VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow...just, wow!!!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    terri91069 wrote: »
    Great job!! I think losing 90 pounds is more than just "all right". You look great! Can you share some of your tips on how you lost so much weight? Thanks!

I started slow, I made tiny goals every week to accomplish, tracked my food, I have 1 serving of junk food a day or 2 half servings of 2 different junk foods, I have cheat days on Saturday bc I work in a restaurant & work a long shift that day, I stay active throughout my day by picking up the house, cleaning, going for walks, going to the gym, I drink plenty of water- a lot more than 8 glasses, I make sure I get my fruit & veggie servings in& eat foods with nutritional value like eggs, yogurt, chicken. I eat 1700-2000 calories a day

It's telling me to eat 1700. How did you get to have that many? 1200 is hard sometimes! Great job!

I meant to say it's telling me to eat 1200. Sorry! I was surprised you got 1700 is all but that's awesome!

I increased mine to 1700 bc I wasn't filling up with anything Under. I find that strange that they would tell you to only eat 1200! If you ever get hungry past the 1200 just increase Like I did :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    vada44 wrote: »
    you look amazing!!! Congrats
    Wow...just, wow!!!!!
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Incredible transformation. Inspirational!

Thanksssss, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and healthy--such an inspiration! It's been about five years since I've been in the 150s...job, marriage and two kids have pushed my weight up...need to get back there!
  • DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Congrats...
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    BBeccaJean wrote: »
    You look so fit and healthy--such an inspiration! It's been about five years since I've been in the 150s...job, marriage and two kids have pushed my weight up...need to get back there!

You can definitely do it! Take your time, make tiny goals & stay as active as possible! Good luck ❤️ & thank you :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    DLMitch22 wrote: »
    Wow !!! Congrats...

Thank you :)
  • althea5883
    althea5883 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!