Waist size

Options
13»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ajocal18 wrote: »
    Thanks for the supports everyone! Maybe I will try strength training , I keep hearing it but it hinestly terrifies me back as I have no clue what I'm doing .

Do it! It makes a huge difference. Even when I'm not seeing results in the mirror, others do.
  • byankaruiz465
    byankaruiz465 Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I uploaded a few pics so you can see what I'm talking about and to brag a little lol. Anyhow the first pic with the side view is current.

You look amazing! Keep up the great work! Im jelly lol
  • byankaruiz465
    byankaruiz465 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I uploaded a few pics so you can see what I'm talking about and to brag a little lol. Anyhow the first pic with the side view is current.

• Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Lol thank you!!!!
  • Catiebeee
    Catiebeee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What awesome progress! I found your thread on a search because I'm having trouble losing any inches at the waist. Pics look great!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and also carry a lot of my weight in my belly. I've always carried it there but worse after having babies. I got down to 125 a couple years ago and still had quite a bit of weight in my belly. I am shooting for 115 this time and will reassess when I get there.