What Did You Eat For Lunch Today?

Options

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I will have some roasted butternut squash soup from my freezer. I made it with sage roasted butternut squash/pumpkin hybrid, pureed roasted onions, and plenty of thyme and rosemary. It's great!
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana on flatbread, yogurt, cheese stick
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken Caesar salad & a honey crisp apple for dessert.
  • Devoss4580
    Devoss4580 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto...Lean cuisine and red grapes.

• joshuajdouce
    joshuajdouce Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Chicken Stir Fry very nice!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    2 slices of deli turkey (yes, processed easy to make stuff!) on a sandwich thin, coleslaw with sunflower seeds and balsamic lite dressing, a banana and two Haribo gummy peaches. I ate my fiber bar snack, too, as I wanted it!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night...fried rice and sautéed eggplant!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    A salad large enough to feed my entire family. It was an entire head of Romaine lettuce, a pear, tuna, jalapenos, grape tomatoes, cucumber, nut topping, onions and fat free ranch dressing. It was delicious!!
  • TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Apparently not enough as I'm hungry (again). :)
    Albacore tuna with a little mayo on a low carb wrap... and a banana.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey sandwich. Deli sliced turkey on english muffin bread. Instead of mayo on the bread I spread on some homemade hummus (seriously, you guys have no idea how delicious that is) and a slice of cheese. I had a handful of potato chips too because I had room in my calories.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    The Farmhouse salad from saladworks but I switched out the spring mix for spinach cause they have too much frisee in their spring mix and I hate it. I had maybe tbsp of the pumpkin vinaigrette dressing and a delicious roll. I need to start making this salad at home. The damn thing is like $9. Seriously, spinach, butternut squash, roasted brussels, goat cheese, candied pecans. I even have the squash and the brussels already in my fridge.
  • kstar191
    kstar191 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with pecans & dried cranberries. And a teaspoon of chia seeds in a cup of carrot juice. I do have to say I'm about ready for a snack though!
  • SmashleyBak
    SmashleyBak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kale salad and 3 hard boiled eggs
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5 turkey meatballs, the small ones from the frozen sections, 1/2 a cup of spaghetti sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Def not enough, less than 200 cals but I'm more of a snacker so breakfast and lunch are usually smaller.
  • sinnybri
    sinnybri Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Tuna in brine with a tablespoon of low fat Mayo and a spring onion on low cal bread with no butter and a cup of tea with no sugar and 20mls of skimmed milk. Had half a banana after it (my toddler wanted half).
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a chicken bowl from Chipotle (Chicken, brown rice, black beans, tomatillo salsa (medium), cheese, sour cream, lots of Chipotle Tabasco). Ended up being about 380 cals. Chipotle's website has a great nutrition section that lets you "build" what you ate and spits out the nutritional info.
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and sliced peppers in orange-ginger sauce on a bed of Orzo
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a chicken bowl from Chipotle (Chicken, brown rice, black beans, tomatillo salsa (medium), cheese, sour cream, lots of Chipotle Tabasco). Ended up being about 380 cals. Chipotle's website has a great nutrition section that lets you "build" what you ate and spits out the nutritional info.

I love Chipotle. They built one w/i walking distance of my office building. But I really need to work on only eating half. Its just so good :blush:
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Leftover beef broccoli and red pepper stir fry with brown rice and lots of sriracha
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Big salad with 2 oz turkey breast and avacado, pumpkin seeds and carrots. Every day :smile: (except the weekends).