Worst thing you've eaten since dieting?

Options

Replies

• JellyBelly1978
    JellyBelly1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    3 big chocolate and cream filled donuts in one sitting.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had a terrible day at work once, bought two krispy kreme donuts at the station and ate them both on the train home. I didn't feel much better afterwards either, won't be doing that again!
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of cookies and entire fruitcake, and most of a flowerless chocolate cake.... It's a long story
  • buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Had about 800 calories in beer the other night. My stomach paid for it for the next few days.
  • Primrose_au
    Primrose_au Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That Slim Pasta products. Made from Konjac ( a vegetable). Sure they are low in carbs and mimic the appearance of spaghetti / rice but the smell is horrible and the texture makes me ill.
  • spiritedsaviour
    spiritedsaviour Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :sick:
    I accidentally drank off milk. Quite spectacular.
  • stephaniefiteni
    stephaniefiteni Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Heated up psyillium husk -_- ew
  • vanessadsilva
    Options
    bag of Maltesers
  • bonesbecker
    Options
    A Wendy's double, no buns, no cheese... it was the saddest burger ever ;__;
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I eat the odd meal of whatever I fricking want. One meal won't make or break a diet, once.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've had a few blow outs usually with chinese food. But the owrse thing i've eaten was Brown rice protein powder.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've had a few blow outs usually with Chinese food. But the worse thing I've eaten was Brown rice protein powder.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    bananna pudding and apple pie from golden corral!

You could have just said "golden corral"
  • chloeobe
    chloeobe Posts: 72
    Options
    After drinking copious amounts of calories on Saturday night (beer, wine and cocktails), i woke up and had bacon, sausage and black pudding buns with eggs, a malteaser bar, 2 jam and cream doughnuts, topped off with a mcdonalds and a mcflurry for tea....

Proof that alcohol is the devil :devil:
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    I've had a few blow outs usually with chinese food.

Ummm.... Haven't we all?!?
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    yesterday.. I went to a buffet. I had a small breakfast course, -A- piece of bacon sausage and stuffed French toast. I got that 'feeling' that I should stop, but then I had soup, an entrée. end sampled tons of desserts. then I had a donut, then one piece less than a half of a pizza for dinner. my legs were so sore from the previous two days of working out so I didn't work out yesterday

but to be completely honest, im not too worried. I will eat healthier, log my calories, and work out more the rest of the week. one day wont mess up all of my goals.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I never eat sweets then this week I got a box of oreo triple double free and planned on giving them to
    my daughter who is 100lbs at 19 yrs old.. I ended up eating 9 of them at 100 calories a piece.
    Now I know why they say never tempt yourself.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I tried one of those Walden Farms 0-calorie dressings once. It was rancid.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I can't point to any one thing. The worst I can do is to have my protein way too low or to go over my TDEE.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    cauliflower pizza crust, I don't usually fall for "diet" foods, but they got me on this one. I thought with all the work it requires, it must be really good. It was awful