Worst thing you've eaten since dieting?

Options

Replies

• sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    In one whole day half a bag of chips and a small container of dip, plus half a bag of oreo double stuff cookies and 3 cups of whole milk... needless to say that I was sick as a dog for that whole night!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Panera bread Black Bean soup/everything bagel

Any kind of vegan chocolate chip cookie dough

When I want these things, I incorporate it in my calorie count along with ensuring I work out for the day to buy myself more calories.
  • daduter5
    daduter5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Kale. That crap is horrible and people should be punished for liking it.:laugh:

Hilarious
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Stevia. It made me want to rip out my tongue to avoid ever accidentally tasting it again.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    The bug that flew into my mouth while I was running :sick:

It was disgusting and got stuck in the back of my throat :sad:

I had to flush it down with my water:frown:
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms maple syrup. Gross! :sick:

Fat-free cheese. What is the point?! :frown:
  • jennibear8504
    Options
    I dont know if it counts because I kept under cals by working out on days I want to "splurge" but my down fall is still ice cream and alcohol... I've been able to cut everything else out but those 2 things...
  • emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    I don't consider myself to be on a diet, I eat what I want and log so I can become more conscientious of what I eat but don't restrict anything.

That being said I can down a jar of salsa with some chips or moose tracks ice cream drizzled with peanut butter and topped with roasted peanuts, yummmmmm-o!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hot dog.

I do consider myself on a diet. I've been on a diet for 30+ years and hope to remain on this diet for 30+ more years.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    No dieting. Just changed my life and how I look at food. I eat some sort of treats every day. But I thing the "worst" was the night I had too much chinese food. My body didn't like it one bit and I won't do that again.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Milkshake at Braum's... 800 calories... wanted a small... but ended up with a medium :/ DQ does that crap too, you want a SMALL sundae.. and get a medium **sigh*

800 calories in a medium milkshake? What do they put in it? Liquid bacon fat?
  • IAteBethDitto
    IAteBethDitto Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think any food that I really want to eat and which approximately fits my macros can't be bad. Foods I'd call 'worst' means that they aren't worth the calories in terms of my enjoyment of them.

Grilled skinless chicken breast is tasteless and claggy - definitely one of the worst things I've eaten.

Plus any reduced fat dairy product. I find those very unpalatable.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I was travelling with my husband and had a Five Guys bacon cheese dog...with fries.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Father's Day. Made my DH dinner. Saved the calories all week and splurged big time.

Prime steak with roasted new potatoes stuffed with smoked salmon and mascarpone cheese. Side of micro green salad with roasted pear and goat cheese. Finished it all off with a dark chocolate and bacon cake with maple frosting. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 calories for just that meal.

Pasta Carbonara the week before came in a close second.

That's what you call the worst thing? Sounds delicious.
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I made a Lemon Meringue Pie then ate more than half over 2 days, it was sooooo good though ;)
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a diet so I basically eat anything and everything I can get my mits on. :bigsmile:
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Grilled skinless chicken breast is tasteless and claggy - definitely one of the worst things I've eaten.

You're doing it wrong.
  • Frittycat
    Frittycat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had a huge craving last week and ate a chicken sandwich, cole slaw, and fries, and gained a few pounds back, ugh!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call being more careful of what I eat a "diet", but my boyfriend and I wanted to try a new spot to eat. We went to a Cajun place in a quaint little historical area near where we live. We started our meal with an entire log of Brie baked in Phyllo paper and covered in candied walnuts and a syrupy deliciousness. Then I had jambalaya. It was delicious! I'd do it again too!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I eat the odd meal of whatever I fricking want. One meal won't make or break a diet, once.

agreed!