Has anyone ever eaten a whole large bag of peanut M&Ms?

Options

Replies

• ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I used to eat an entire L-XXL bag of peanut butter m&ms DAILY. No joke. I gained 40lbs in the blink of an eye. Will NEVER put another one of those crack candies in my mouth ever again!
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    OMG - didn't realize that came in bags that large. I've only seen the 16oz bags lol. I don't think I could polish off 3.5lbs of M&Ms, or anything for that matter, in one sitting lol.

That's why I was asking the size, because I can't imagine anybody eating this in one sitting.

I don't know what was going through my mind. I would sit down at my computer and wouldn't get up until the bag was empty. Then I would go to the store to buy another bag. Seriously bought every single bag on the shelf... hey, I really loved them lol.
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Love peanut M&M's, they are so easy to over indulge on. The last bulk sized bag that I had took about 2 months to finish, though only because I had other leftover Christmas candy to finish as well.

Already got my big yellow bag for this year's holidays, which has been sitting in the closet since late July.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    For me it's the ALMOND M&M's that get me. And yes I've eaten a whole large bag on many occasions.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • knelson095
    knelson095 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My husband ate a whole bag of tastykake donuts without even realizing it. I left the room for like ten minutes and came back and grabbed the bag and there was only one left. He was embarrassed, lol. I've also found cupcake containers in his truck...I have no idea why he only weighs 160 at 6". It shouldn't be possible with how much he eats. Watching him at a pizza buffet is an impressive sight. And no, I'm not jealous at all...nope...
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    If I ate a whole large bag of peanut M&Ms, I would be so bloated and in so much pain and feeling so sick I could not move. There are not many things that would be worse than that.

So no ... absolutely not. Never.

Peanuts and me do not get along.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thanks, every1. So many awesome junk stories.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    Haven't done that in some months, but just curious.

Over what time frame?
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Do you mean the Costco sized bag?

Lol. Yes

Challenge accepted. Oh wait, only if it's peanut butter M&M's.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I've easily polished off the biggest bag of peanut m&ms you can get in uk supermarkets, not sure how big that is in weight but they call it a share bag (snorts), like i would ever share peanut m&ms with anyone, they wouldn't be quick enough lol! I haven't done that in a long while and i find that anything over 1little bag, are they about 50g? I don't know? makes me feel sick now.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    ohmyllama wrote: »
    I don't know what was going through my mind. I would sit down at my computer and wouldn't get up until the bag was empty. Then I would go to the store to buy another bag. Seriously bought every single bag on the shelf... hey, I really loved them lol.

I think that would make me so sick to my stomach that I would probably be sleeping on the bathroom floor, just in case.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I don't even eat candy usually, at all! I am a salty, fried type of junk eater. BUT, put a bag of candy for someone else or for baking in front of me, once I start, its gone!! Best to keep it out of the house!
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    fwwfwu32hww2.jpg
    This is the 56 oz. I guess it's considered an "XXL"
    Wow didn't know you could buy a pack that big.
    I prefer mix-up m&ms (peanut, milk and crispy). Have eaten 340 g pack in one sitting, 1800 calories.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of them tonight. After I had lasagna for dinner. Yum.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    That, or something similar. lol But not often and I usually regret it because there's a point at which my stomach starts to rebel at being force-fed something when it has decided it's had it. However, I can simply, mindlessly, eat something like that one piece at a time as I go through an evening and before I know it, I've polished off a large whatever (I think Twizzlers was my last overdo). I have wondered, why it doesn't happen with carrots, for example. lol

My solution is that I don't but that big a bag. Even if it's large, I limit the "largeness" of what I can potentially overdo.
  • yummypotroast
    yummypotroast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It upsets me that they don't put the nutritional info for the entire container on the package, that they are going to make me do the math...I NEVER have left overs lol.

Lol this! Here in South Korea it's required by law to put the caloric values of both the suggested serving size AND the entire contents. It really matters to me because I really have trouble dividing big packages into proper portions. I usually just eat the whole thing. :s
  • LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks they taste really artificial and not that great. I love snacking and if I wasnt dieting would be eating full bags of all kinds of stuff, but M&Ms doesnt do it for me for some reason.
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Not proud but yes. Good bag none of those weird ones that make you put them down.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Any type of sweets and its gone. I have to close my eyes when walking past the candy isle.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I like the almond ones :smiley:
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks they taste really artificial and not that great. I love snacking and if I wasnt dieting would be eating full bags of all kinds of stuff, but M&Ms doesnt do it for me for some reason.

M&Ms have never done it for me.

Smarties, on the other hand are much better. :)