Has anyone ever eaten a whole large bag of peanut M&Ms?

Options
1235»

Replies

• gabycakes0769
    gabycakes0769 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have many times before, but I can't now. If I eat one small bag the tables turn in my head and it triggers a temper tantrum in my brain making me binge. It's a battle.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Of course. A kilo of M&Ms is a drop in the bucket.

That's one serving right? :D
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    First, you're all making me hate life right now. I developed a peanut allergy last year at the age of 35. Who develops allergies at 35? Ugh. This has been very traumatic emotionally. It also probably has aided in my quest to attain a healthy weight. I digress.

Second, I noticed something very odd today. I gave myself permission to eat whatever the heck I wanted to today, and today only. You see, a very close friend died today. The second in three weeks. And yes, emotional eating and whatnot. I just gave myself permission to not care for one day. Anyway, I have this stash of hot tamales (the candy). I measured out a ridiculous portion (40 tamales! officially 2 servings) (so I gave myself permission to eat. Not to not log). I ate the whole 40 candies too. And then I ate a serving of chocolate chips. This was actually a compromise, in the past I'd have made up chocolate chip cookie dough and eaten it to get that much chocolate. So I did all of this within a relatively short period of time. I believe there was a piece of homemade apple pie involved as well.

I felt absolutely sick. Not as in "oh I failed my diet I hate myself" sick. I mean physically nauseated and horrible headache and just terrible sick. That is so not happening ever again. Because its bad enough being horribly sad, I don't need to be physically ill on top of it. In the past that would not have happened to me. I guess almost a year of careful adherence to my food intake really has changed something inside.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm really, really sorry, tomteboda :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Pretzel m and ms are the best m and ms
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a 1lb bag of regular MM&S before. Not my proudest moment...
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    mint m&m's
    peanut butter m&m's
    coconut m&ms's

YES I can eat the whole bag.
  • dakmom
    dakmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    No, but one time I ate almost a whole family sized bag of Doritos. I logged it and haven't bought a big bag of Doritos again.

I've done that many times in the past. :(

Me too! And I've even taken it a step further and dipped the Doritos in french onion or cheese dip.