124»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,029 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I have achieved a lot of fitness goals over the years, but more recently my fitness level had diminished a lot. I was still plugging away trying a bit of this and a bit of that. But since I joined here in February, and started to lose weight, my fitness level has been improving again. :)

I have exercised every day except 4 days since mid-Feb
    (4 days = 2 days with the flu, 1 day flying from Canada to Australia - I lost a day going over the International Date Line, and one other day where there was just minimal walking because I was in transit most of the day trying to get to my parent's 50th anniversary dinner)

I have walked over 800 km already this year, hoping to reach 1000 km before the end of the year.
    I have cycled a century (100 miles in one day) ... that was in June.

So the next two goals on my list are:
    • Cycle up Mt Wellington
    • Cycle a 200 km randonnee

Since I posted this ...

I have hit my 1000 km walking goal. I reached it right at the end of November and am now at 1055. :grin:

I have cycled two 100 kilometre rides ... one as a test ride to see if I could do a particular route, and the other as the actual event. And I finished it 45 minutes faster than last year. :grin:

I have cycled another century (100 miles in one day) in mid-November. That was one of the more difficult centuries I've ridden with all the climbing, wind, and blustery weather.

I still haven't cycled up Mt Wellington, but that will likely be a March thing.

I still haven't cycled a 200 km randonnee, but I've got my eye on one at the end of January.

Update!

I have actually done the next two goals on my list. :)

I cycled a 200 km randonnee on January 30th and I cycled up Mt Wellington mid-Feb. :grin:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Machka9/view/campbell-town-canter-200-2-km-802156

Now I need to come up with some new goals.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I have achieved a lot of fitness goals over the years, but more recently my fitness level had diminished a lot. I was still plugging away trying a bit of this and a bit of that. But since I joined here in February, and started to lose weight, my fitness level has been improving again. :)

I have exercised every day except 4 days since mid-Feb
    (4 days = 2 days with the flu, 1 day flying from Canada to Australia - I lost a day going over the International Date Line, and one other day where there was just minimal walking because I was in transit most of the day trying to get to my parent's 50th anniversary dinner)

I have walked over 800 km already this year, hoping to reach 1000 km before the end of the year.
    I have cycled a century (100 miles in one day) ... that was in June.

So the next two goals on my list are:
    • Cycle up Mt Wellington
    • Cycle a 200 km randonnee

Since I posted this ...

I have hit my 1000 km walking goal. I reached it right at the end of November and am now at 1055. :grin:

I have cycled two 100 kilometre rides ... one as a test ride to see if I could do a particular route, and the other as the actual event. And I finished it 45 minutes faster than last year. :grin:

I have cycled another century (100 miles in one day) in mid-November. That was one of the more difficult centuries I've ridden with all the climbing, wind, and blustery weather.

I still haven't cycled up Mt Wellington, but that will likely be a March thing.

I still haven't cycled a 200 km randonnee, but I've got my eye on one at the end of January.

Update!

I have actually done the next two goals on my list. :)

I cycled a 200 km randonnee on January 30th and I cycled up Mt Wellington mid-Feb. :grin:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Machka9/view/campbell-town-canter-200-2-km-802156

Now I need to come up with some new goals.

Well done @Machka9 ! Yep, we both need some new goals.

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    What the hell.

New goals.

Run a 15 km by the end of June.

Run a sub-30-minute 5 km this year.
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    sub 10% bf
  • Gabrielbk97
    Gabrielbk97 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Right now I'm at 180lbs and deadlifted 2x Bodyweight for 15 times. I wanna be able to reach 20reps soon.