Low Carb Diet.

Options
Looking for some help with a low carb diet.

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Probably the best place to go would be the Low Carber Daily group. They're a really helpful bunch. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

If you are more specific in your needs I, and others, may be able to help. I've been low carb for almost 4 months and have enjoyed it while having success in my weight loss.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Do check out the group @nvmomketo was kind enough to share with you. There are a whole bunch of us out there. Come by and say hello!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Add more of this: dark meat chicken, beef, pork, tuna, salmon, bacon, sausage, eggs, almonds, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds.
    Add more of these low calorie and similar veggies: collards, kale, Brussels sprouts, spinach, asparagus, cucumbers, eggplant, green beans, snow peas, yellow squash, broccoli.

Eat lots more oil than you have been eating: mayo, sour cream, cheese, butter, avocado, cream, coconut oil, :)
    An appropriate snack is pork rinds / cracklings or nuts or jerky.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Looking for some help with a low carb diet.

an open diary may help people comment accurately.
  • NathanThomae44
    NathanThomae44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mate i live off a low carb diet as im a boxer and my weight fluxuates, the biggest thing is you cant go cold turkey on carbs or you wont function if your training plus working, pork, skinless chicken breast and turkey mince very lean meats and high protein, steak is very fatty so avoid if you can depending on how serious you are about it, fish is very very good to have on a daily basis very light
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Add more of this: dark meat chicken, beef, pork, tuna, salmon, bacon, sausage, eggs, almonds, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds.
    Add more of these low calorie and similar veggies: collards, kale, Brussels sprouts, spinach, asparagus, cucumbers, eggplant, green beans, snow peas, yellow squash, broccoli.

Eat lots more oil than you have been eating: mayo, sour cream, cheese, butter, avocado, cream, coconut oil, :)
    An appropriate snack is pork rinds / cracklings or nuts or jerky.

I ♡ this ;)