Biggest Loser (Silly) Rant

Options
2»

Replies

• KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    On a seperate note,I also love cheese,and wine...wine and cheese is such a wonderful combination *sigh*

Oh how I do agree with you!!! Come visit me in Northern California ;) I live in the heart of wine country!!! Hehehehehe....
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    My goodness that deep fried cream egg is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.....not to be vulgar,but the white leaking out of it looks like...ugh,just ugh.

No offence,but the majority of those things could only have been created in the US. I mean,jesus "Apple pie inside a crumb cake, pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, pecan pie inside a coffee cake". Who the hell woke up one day and though, "You know what the world is really missing.....six cakes,one inside of the other".

On a seperate note,I also love cheese,and wine...wine and cheese is such a wonderful combination *sigh*

I thought the same thing! Gross. And that 30,000 calorie sandwich looks gross too. And anything with bacon... Well, I've never liked bacon, so gross to that too. Those cheese fries in a cone had me drooling though and that's when I had to click off. Lmao. :laugh:

Oh and all that with peanut butter on it! Yuck, yuck, yuck. Just thinking about peanut butter makes me want to gag.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My goodness that deep fried cream egg is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.....not to be vulgar,but the white leaking out of it looks like...ugh,just ugh.

No offence,but the majority of those things could only have been created in the US. I mean,jesus "Apple pie inside a crumb cake, pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, pecan pie inside a coffee cake". Who the hell woke up one day and though, "You know what the world is really missing.....six cakes,one inside of the other".

The deep-friend Cadbury egg...somehow I'm pretty sure come August this is going to be the hot item at this year's Indiana State Fair. hahaha XD

Oh, and edit: pretty sure that six pie thing is like the pastry version of a turducken. Not that we really NEEDED one. Somewhere a pastry chef has WAY too much time on his hands.