Best Fat Burner For Women

Options
124»

Replies

• Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    White kidney bean extract. It's not a fat burner, but a carb blocker. Don't take my word for it though, research it yourself. Take it 30 minutes before you know your going to have a heavy carb/cheat meal. Costs under $20 for a month supply. Green tea pills is another one that is heavily researched and been around forever, they are under $15.
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I use GNC tonalin CLA and GNC burn 60. First one boosts metabolism and increases body heat, second one gives energy to work out more while burning more calories. I suggest taking both.

I had a bad reaction to the tonalin. For some reason, I can't take CLA, it gives me horrible fatigue and weakness. My results were not typical. It may work just fine for you, be sure to drink plenty of water if you decide to try it.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    d22nt2y0z9y3.gif
    White kidney bean extract. It's not a fat burner, but a carb blocker. Don't take my word for it though, research it yourself. Take it 30 minutes before you know your going to have a heavy carb/cheat meal. Costs under $20 for a month supply. Green tea pills is another one that is heavily researched and been around forever, they are under $15.

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

White kidney bean extract only helps if you have subpar intestinal bacteria and you have to take 5g/kg body weight at every meal.

Green tea pills are simply caffeine. You'd get better results drinking the green tea.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    No matter what supplements you take you absolutely have to be eating at a deficit. They aren't magic and any boost to metabolism/fat burning that you get will account for around a 1% edge over deficit and exercise alone.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    No matter what supplements you take you absolutely have to be eating at a deficit. They aren't magic and any boost to metabolism/fat burning that you get will account for around a 1% edge over deficit and exercise alone.

...and in return for that 1% edge, the side effects may allow you to join the elite ranks of 23,000 per year who are sent to the emergency room after taking dietary supplements! :) The study quoted in that article said that over 50% of the cases were related to stimulants found in "fat burners".
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Uh no. The exaggerated claims for both of these may have people purchasing them as a magic pill.
    White kidney bean extract is a great supplement to add WITH a sensible diet. If one is using it on a cheat meal..........don't expect it to work well.
    Green tea is great, but many of the benefits are exaggerated. A good addition WITH a sensible diet.

http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/carb-blocker.html

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    CICO and weight training.
    Free, and you get results.