Last Couple of Kg Not Budging

124»

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Hey guys, after your suggestions last week I made some changes and have lost 0.9kg (nearly 2lb) since last Satuday!

I threw out our old kitchen scales - I didn't realise until I mentioned it to my partner and he reminded me that they were at least 8 years old. The first thing I noticed using the new ones was that 5g of butter on the new scales looked like less than 5g on the old scales, so that's one thing.

I also discovered that a "large" egg where I'm from is A LOT bigger than what MFP considers to be a large egg. I eat eggs most days and that was the one thing I wasn't weighing, as I assumed there wouldn't be that much variance. I was using the generic "large egg" entry in MFP to log them. Turns out my large eggs are about 30-40% more calories than MFP thinks it would be.

I guess my margin of error is just that narrow that those things were offsetting it. One of the disadvantages of being short I guess! So thanks for helping me figure out what was going on. Only 1.3kg to get to my goal weight now!

Awesome!!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Well done. I am so happy that things have started moving for you.

Cheers, h.