Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Mistaken for a dictator who ruled a small island nation, and assasinated by ninjas.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Took a selfie in front of a 10-foot high pyramid of avocados when things went AWRY.

• GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Became to obsessed with taking selfies in the mirror and starved to death
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Went fishing in the Amazon but a sea serpent had other ideas. No open casket funeral for this fella!
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Fought the Kraken valiantly, but lost. :(
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    jumping from the 3rd floor window when she got spooked by my puppy
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    He's not, he's invincible.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    The fish got away from him and he jumped in the lake, the fish bit his leg, and he drowned.
  • Rob_C4S
    Rob_C4S Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Playing leapfrog with a unicorn.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Car accident - failed to heed the "objects in mirror are closer than they appear"...
    #theobjectwasacliff
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ***long reply alert***

It was a sunny morning at the local library and she was proud of herself as she had stayed under her calorie intake for 38 consecutive days. Beaming with pride, she decided to reward herself by reading the cliff notes to all the classic novels. Unfortunately, in her reading frenzy, she suffers a paper cut while turning one of the pages. She fails to address the minor cut and it eventually becomes infected. On her way home (not wearing her seatbelt) and still gleaming with joy of her accomplishments, she is involved in a 7 car accident on the freeway. Her body is thrown out the car, through the windshield, landing on the side of the road a few feet from the poisonous rattlesnake. Naturally, the rattlesnake approaches and strikes her several times injecting its venom. The paramedics arrive via life-flight as they transport her to the nearest hospital. Once there, she is rushed to ER as they address all of her injuries. Miraculously and after 2 weeks in ICU, she recovers from all of her injuries and is discharged from the hospital. As she is helped into her vehicle, she bumps her head gently causing a subarachnoid hemorrhage and ultimately her death - RIP laura...
    #thinkoflauralaughdontcry
    #iknowshedwantitthatway
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    She didn't die. She became a zombie.
  • yusaku02
    Options
    Attacked by a horde of kindergarten zombies
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    He's not. I will save him :kissing_heart:
  • yusaku02
    Options
    Mr Stabbypants already has a plot to eliminate her. We'll assume he succeeds :cry:
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    What a morbid forum...
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Although she ran, she ran so far away - she ultimately was eaten by a flock of seagulls...
    #couldntgetaway