Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    the fbi's witness protection program servers were hacked and they eventually hunted her down
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Dies from infected Tattoo - not an ink tattoo but the Tattoo from Fantasy Island...
    #lookbosstheplane
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Walked into the firing line of an assassination
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    kayaking accident.. there was a very hungry shark
  • Damien_K
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »

@HeyaBerg - If I were to eat Hakarl before being chowed by a shark, would that make the shark a cannibal?

@LiftingLady5 - You were struck by lightning after winning the mega millions
  • Damien_K
    Options
    he died by being struck by lighting after I won the mega millions (did he mention we weren't wearing anything)

Only because she thought a lightning rod would be an interesting sex toy...
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Damien_K wrote: »
    HeyaBerg wrote: »

@HeyaBerg - If I were to eat Hakarl before being chowed by a shark, would that make the shark a cannibal?

@LiftingLady5 - You were struck by lightning after winning the mega millions

@Damien_K depends... will you throw up before the shark eats you or will you be able to stomach it?
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Adidas will put a contract on her life because she's advertising for Nike way to efficiently.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Laying in the bathtub and hairdryer fell in ..ziiiittt