Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    she drowned in her own water bed
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    He had a nervous habit of nibbling on his own nipples (don't ask questions about logistics). One day he took it too far and bit it off. He bled out from the nipple :scream:
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    she was dressed as a clown and came by my house
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    She got sat on by 1 kid for 5 hours...
    Options
    While driving to Wally World for a fun family vacation, she begins reminiscing about the good old days: 1st boyfriend, 1st girlfriend, 1st inter-racial relationship, 1st one-night stand, 1st rebound, 1st non-human relationship and ultimately dies from a barrage of STDs...
    Options
    Nail-biting accident. (The nails she but were rusty and ultimately dies from lockjaw)...
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    with a police standoff and her holding an AK47
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Stake through the heart...how else do you kill a vampire?
  • The_Rocket_Scientist
    Options
    Strangled to death by his own glorious beard, because there can be only one
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A snow shark got her while snowboarding.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    He went out to lunch and ordered a tuna fish sandwich and a large dill pickle on the side. The man behind the counter said, "Its your lucky day...you get our last dill pickle!" as he set it on his plate. Suddenly he was hit from the side, over and over, with a square heavy object. He dropped his plate and fell to the ground. As he looked up he saw Betty White, clutching her heavy square purse to her chest, gripping the dill pickle with a look of evil on her face. "ITS MINE" she growled as the purse smashed down on his face one last time. His death never made the news because everybody knows Betty White is a sweetheart.

When a mutated banana alien man blew up the earth.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Auto erotic asphyxiation