B&B!!! (Bulking and breakfast/ brunch)

Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    240g egg white omelette with red pepper, yellow pepper, onion and laughing cow cheese wedges. 400g Fage 0% with Hot Fudge Sundae pop tart, Walden Farms chocolate and caramel syrup, Just Great Stuff powdered peanut butter, and low fat reddiwhip. 82p/11f/94c

I like the look of your frittata. Just eggwhites in there or you use a whole egg too?

qgzd22goez43.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    @arditarose sometimes I use whole eggs or mix some in, but this one was just egg whites(:
  • pinggolfer96
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch! I've been on an egg white kick lately and making quick breakfasts so it's been somewhat the same everyday! Egg white frittata topped with Greek yogurt, salsa, and cheese. Broccoli topped with reduced sugar ketchup and Parmesan. and then threw the plate under the broiler to melt all the cheese. 1/2 of high fiber tortilla. Also some carrot cake proats. Macros and pics of food: d024z4vpy1is.jpg
    0bxvirxq9d68.jpg
    8h0qo37lv7r2.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Hey why are the only ones posting on here? lol.

I'm jealous of your pizza up there. I've been wondering if I could get away with eating a whole small pizza if I play it safe during the day.

Anyway, here was my breakfast today. Peanut butter and jelly s'mores Greek yogurt bowl. Just Great Stuff powdered PB, Walden Farms chocolate sauce, marshmallows, 1 gram cracker, strawberry jelly. 397 cals, 38p/3f/56c

w1lb04ojvlq8.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch! Veggie egg white frittata topped with Greek yogurt, salsa, and cheese then broiled. Side of raw broccoli and 1/2 of a high fiber tortilla! Also made 2 servings of pumpkin pie oats. Macros for entire meal: 100C, 12F, 60P.5sdt5hp3hj73.jpg
    ckrrndp0o6il.jpg
    x5lbkmrd4pm1.jpg