Can someone look at my food diary please?

Options
124»

Replies

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    irenehb wrote: »
    It honestly looks like you don't weigh anything. All your entries seem to be standard size serves.
    If I have spaghetti sometimes the serve maybe 54 grams, other times 55, 56, 57 etc but it isn't always exactly 56 grams like your entries.

I'm not sure what you mean... I had quinoa spaghetti just now for dinner. 56 g is almost 2 oz (my scale measures in oz, not grams). I weigh it before I cook it.

I don't weigh anything and I've never had an issue..

Plenty of people don't weigh and do fine. But when you're having an issue like the OP, that's when you pull out the scale and start.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    irenehb wrote: »
    It honestly looks like you don't weigh anything. All your entries seem to be standard size serves.
    If I have spaghetti sometimes the serve maybe 54 grams, other times 55, 56, 57 etc but it isn't always exactly 56 grams like your entries.

I'm not sure what you mean... I had quinoa spaghetti just now for dinner. 56 g is almost 2 oz (my scale measures in oz, not grams). I weigh it before I cook it.

I don't weigh anything and I've never had an issue..

Plenty of people don't weigh and do fine. But when you're having an issue like the OP, that's when you pull out the scale and start.

Yup.
  • wasp700
    wasp700 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jebus!!! i bet you wish you never asked cherylmurray83 loooooool :0
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey OP! I know you've already gotten lots of comments, and I am far from being a professional, but I started at 185 in the summer and I'm at 161lbs now, so I know where you're coming from! Personally, I don't have a scale (poor student), but I do try to measure everything to the best of my ability, with measuring cups, etc (and trying to measure out less than what I log).

I'm in university and usually there for most of the day, so what works for me is measuring, packing, and pre-emptively logging all of the food that I take. I find that when I'm prepared I won't want to go buy food from the cafeteria, and I don't necessarily have to eat everything I take! I'm also a celiac and a vegetarian. Feel free to look at my food diary, if that helps!