I posted yesterday looking for friends. I sound desperate lol. Any US friends out there?

Options
12346»

Replies

• KelleyBrandy
    KelleyBrandy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from Arizona, and I'm active here everyday. Anyone feel free to add me
  • NeverBehindU
    NeverBehindU Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Southeast Texas (,Houston suburbs) ......trying to get back on track
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Southeast Texas (,Houston suburbs) ......trying to get back on track

We can help each other!
  • KelleyBrandy
    Options
    Any newbies wanting a friend. Like I'm not new.. 28day MFP user. I'm here for you. I've learned a lot in those day from friends on here!! Feel free to add away.

Toy Story~ you gotta friend in me.. You gotta friend in me.
    If you haven't noticed everything is a song lyric to me!! Love music.
  • tazgetsmart
    tazgetsmart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all. New to the boards and would love to join up with some of you, too. Kelly, I'm in Illinois, too.
  • jhenan
    jhenan Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Just above the cheddar curtain here you can add me I'll help you as much as I can
  • bgrey8716
    bgrey8716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good mornin everyone. Im new on here. Im 21. From VA. been having some problems since I had my surgery several months ago after being in the army. My motivation is crappy... I'm trying to change and lose weight. Im not happy with how I am or look. When I went into the army I was thin then I got sick. Was in the army for 3 years now im out. Would like to make some friends and help each other out on our journeys to losing weight.im always on even though I've had the app 2 days lol. Feel free to add me or message me! :) let's work hard and lose weight! If you all would like to txt me my number is
    540-478-5832 im lookin to help you all and make friends. Sorry if I offend anyone. Have a good day :) GO ARMY!
  • Brittbell87
    Brittbell87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm from Illinois just looking to add some friends to my list that can help motivate me. Help me with recipes and diet tips or exercise. Does anyone get that song Humpty Dance stuck in their head when they read the topic 'let me introduce myself' my name is...Humpty??

You don't sound desperate, we all need a lot of supportive friends