NSV- Rockin' a bikini (w/pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting makes me think maybe I can actually wear a bikini one day:)

You will definitely be able to wear one!!! I'm learning that it has alot to do with confidence, which I lacked for a long time. Good luck girl, you will get there!
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    Fantastic well done for making those first steps and thank you for sharing your pics -you will be an inspiration to others who want to make a difference like you own.

Good luck with the ongoing challenge

Thank you for the kind words!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You win. Awesome job!

Total win.
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    In for hot babes in bikinis! You rocked it!
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feedback. That's why I LOVE MFP!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    you look fantastic!! i'm sure I can pull one off now but just not brave enough to yet. You are an inspiration! Awesome job rockin that swim suit!
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    you look fantastic!! i'm sure I can pull one off now but just not brave enough to yet. You are an inspiration! Awesome job rockin that swim suit!

Thanks! It's definitely about the confidence! I'm sure you would look AMAZING! :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Wowza
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You looking hot! Well done and good job for having the courage to flaunt it on the beach :)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Rock that bikini. :D
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    You go girl! Rock that bikini. :D

Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!