One year into my life change, 82 lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• pislari_poljnamd
    pislari_poljnamd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Woooooooowwwwwwwww wow wow. Wow!!!! Jessus Christ girl!!! Wow!!!
    How how you did it?!?!? Wow!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!! Well done!!!

• medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    And you look like a new person after a year of hard work. The health issues you have dodged are many as well. Best of continued success.
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    v_cowley wrote: »
    You look incredible! What an amazing job :) I'm also 6ft, I was just wondering what your calories/typical food looks like? I'm 35lb down in a year but that's the part I'm struggling with! (My starting weight on here was 266)

I eat LOTS of protein: eggs egg whites (to keep cholesterol low) ground turkey, chicken breasts, lean steaks, pork loins, trimmed pork chops....I weigh EVERYTHING. I make sure to include loads of fiber: sweet potato, broccoli, whole wheats, brown rice, quinoa, etc. green vegetables(fresh). I've screwed up, got off track and picked right back up. I never feel guilty for straying from my diet as long as the next day, I'm back on it. I'm in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 5 days a week.

Keep going, if I did it, anyone can!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    You are phenomenal!!! Congrats on your achievements!! Both the lifestyle change and the running!!! You glow with happiness. Just beautiful!!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look wonderful.
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    pdwhitlock wrote: »
    v_cowley wrote: »
    You look incredible! What an amazing job :) I'm also 6ft, I was just wondering what your calories/typical food looks like? I'm 35lb down in a year but that's the part I'm struggling with! (My starting weight on here was 266)

I eat LOTS of protein: eggs egg whites (to keep cholesterol low) ground turkey, chicken breasts, lean steaks, pork loins, trimmed pork chops....I weigh EVERYTHING. I make sure to include loads of fiber: sweet potato, broccoli, whole wheats, brown rice, quinoa, etc. green vegetables(fresh). I've screwed up, got off track and picked right back up. I never feel guilty for straying from my diet as long as the next day, I'm back on it. I'm in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 5 days a week.

Keep going, if I did it, anyone can!

That's so helpful! Thank you very much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!