Confess! What did you not track? Water? Broccoli? A giant slice of cake? lol

Options

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to log jalapeños or other chillies, or garlic cloves, as I can never be bothered weighing them. My partner never logs his sauces, even mayo! Madness.
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    I have a tough time tracking wine. I suck!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I don't track beer unless I've had a ton, and even then I don't put it in my diary I just watch future calories and exercise it off. I also don't track if I had a couple slices of lunch meat.

For some reason, I thought that would say pizza. I love pizza.

Lol
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I miiiiight have had some pumpkin bread yesterday.

I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen. B)
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I had some carrot cake that I haven't logged.. haven't been logging a lot of things lately :/
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I really try to log every bite, sip and move, but I will confess that I really wish I could log medicine that could throw off my calories, as well as basic motions like laughing, driving, what have you.
  • IconStillFree
    IconStillFree Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Toppings and water
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I don't log. I'm just here to hook up. Inbox me...

Hookin up on MFP with the kids in the profile pic... really uncool...LOL ;)

I will add that the MR. Mom is really cute...
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I never log most veggies or fruits (banana, avocado, potato and sweet potato are the only exceptions) why? Because no one should limit them, they will not be the reason you aren't losing fat (that's the processed food) 99% of people don't eat enough of them!!! I eat them with every meal and snack on them I between meals!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I use less than 1/2 tbsp. of spicy ranch on my eggs or egg tacos so I don't usually log it. I don't log onions very often, or mustard or ketchup. I don't use a big amount of any condiment so I actually don't log those really, except for mayo or jam/jelly.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I can never bring my self to log the handfuls of Planters Smore's Peanut Mix... they are not healthy at all... but really freakin yummy.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Windmill cookies while watching toy story1 last
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    pack of skittles
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    I don't tend to log jalapeños or other chillies, or garlic cloves, as I can never be bothered weighing them. My partner never logs his sauces, even mayo! Madness.

But... I use so much mayo. Does it still work for him?
  • Verity1111
    Options
    ohmyllama wrote: »
    I miiiiight have had some pumpkin bread yesterday.

I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen. B)

Lol. Be cool. No one will know.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I don't log. I'm just here to hook up. Inbox me...

Hookin up on MFP with the kids in the profile pic... really uncool...LOL ;)

I will add that the MR. Mom is really cute...

Lol with the kids classy. he does log though, he lies! I checked. I'm naive, so I had to know if this was good sarcasm or not. lmso.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    So many sweets listed. I am so not a sweets person. I only like mini cherry pies ( krispy kreme brand and they come 6 in a pack :) ) and a few odds and ends once in a while. Chips are my weakness. I have not had any in a few days because I am addicted and don't want to start and not be able to stop..
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Everything. I rarely track anything.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    samgamgee wrote: »

But... I use so much mayo. Does it still work for him?

He's doing well, lost something like 33 lbs so far, but he's tall and a big lad so he's got a good deficit to play with! He'd probably lose more quickly if he logged things like mayo, but for him that'd feel too strict and he'd get disheartened and quit. He & I have very different ways of doing things - he'd never dream of weighing his food but luckily he gets the benefit of me weighing all of our meals as I cook them ;)
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Just water... I log everything else that I eat/drink.