Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Self-pity... i'm letting myself have a temper tantrum, but knowing that I am stronger than I think!
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is, to love myself at no matter the weight, but to enjoy weight loss for healthy "feel good" reasons.
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Once again, my motivation is fashion. Clothes tend to look better on thinner people. I don't want to look like a model but I do want to look like a fashionable girl. :)
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My motivation today is I want to prove to myself that I can go with out munching on food in the evening. I do great all day and then spoil everything by munching out in the evening. I have got to stop that, so my goal is that I am not going to eat anything after 5 PM for the next week. Hopefully this will help curve my evening appetite.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    rogers48 wrote: »
    My motivation today is I want to prove to myself that I can go with out munching on food in the evening. I do great all day and then spoil everything by munching out in the evening. I have got to stop that, so my goal is that I am not going to eat anything after 5 PM for the next week. Hopefully this will help curve my evening appetite.

There is a thread for beating the late night munchies here somewhere. I did the challenge for a month last June, and I really did kick the habit. I can't remember the title of it, maybe someone else will post the link for you.
  • kkkkkt3690
    Options
    Well, the day is over so my motivation for tomorrow is the staff Christmas party I have... I was good today so I've got to keep up the streak.
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not racing in the Athena category for my next triathlon (165 and above)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I gotta keep on keeping on!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today, my motivation is: i have a massage booked for 12/22...... do i REALLY want to eat that knowing i'll soon be disrobing in front of a stranger? i know she's a professional, but still.... yikes.

rogers48 wrote: »
    i am not tech savvy enough to post a link, but, the thread bri170lb referred to is: "just say no to late night snacking" under motivation and support.
  • kkkkkt3690
    Options
    Today my motivation is feeling comfortable with myself.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is that I'm finally back in the 150's, after an ill-advised flirtation with the 170's. Yay! (And 140's, here I come!)
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Whoops, it's me again... today my motivation is that last night I was able to zip up my one pair of Bill Blass jeans, size 8. I can't sit down in them, but they zip! I'm gonna try actually wearing them when I drop seven more pounds and make it to 150.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is....my commitment to stick to my calorie goal and exercise goal every day between today and Christmas Eve.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    13bbird13 wrote: »
    Whoops, it's me again... today my motivation is that last night I was able to zip up my one pair of Bill Blass jeans, size 8. I can't sit down in them, but they zip! I'm gonna try actually wearing them when I drop seven more pounds and make it to 150.

Fantastic!!!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Between work and home I have a few stressful weeks coming up so I need to exercise and eat right to keep my stress levels in check.
  • susanamussen5307
    susanamussen5307 Posts: 12 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    cq2lj1ijw7ru.jpg

That dress :) Yes I'm a cat lady. Maybe I'll be comfortable enough to buy that dress someday.

haha, that's my motivation too!!! Clothes! I buy fitness clothing from this company called Airabella Active, but I always purchase them in the size I want to achieve haha!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is...I intend to come through the holidays and still lose a pound or two. That is going to take careful planing and dedication. I know I can do it!
  • CalorieCountChocula
    Options
    ....crushing my enemies and seeing them driven before me!!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Healing well enough to ride the 5 Borough Bike Tour again next year.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Healing well enough to ride the 5 Borough Bike Tour again next year.

Well good for you! Good luck as you get back to your biking AND BE CAREFUL!